"Open. Open. Open. Open. Open." I hissed to myself.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Trey's voice filled my ears and I began to wonder how he would react when he saw me. He swung the door open and his eyes widened when he saw it was me.

"Mr. Tomlinson! I need your help!" I said quickly. He gave me a confused look.

"Does it have something to do with Louis?" He raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded.

"Yes and I need your help, right now." I pleaded. He watched me for a moment and then he stepped to the side so I could come in. I did and then I started pacing around the first floor so I wouldn't punch holes into the wall.

"Where is he?" Louis' Dad watched me. "Is he dead?"

"No!" I said in shock. I didn't even think of that. "Or I don't think so. I hope not."

"Where is he then?"

"My friend took him and I think he is holding him against his will. Please I need your help." I walked over to him and took his hand. "Please let me help your son." I pleaded.

"Well what do you need?" He seemed calm about this whole situation.

"How do I kill a vampire?" I asked. He pursed his lips and stared at me.

"Why would you want to kill one of your own? Louis isn't that important to you, is he?"

"Yes." I cried. My eyes glossed over at the thought of how much I needed him. "Please."

"Well you could use a special gun or a dart gun which stuns them." He started. "Or you could snap their necks and burn them. There are a few." I shivered at the thought. Louis once tried to kill me with a gun. I wonder what it would feel like. I had felt worse though. My fingers brushed against the lower area of my stomach.

"Can I please borrow one of them." I bit my lip waiting for a response. It took a moment but then he went over and grabbed one from a table I hadn't noticed before.

"Harry I think I misjudged you." He handed it to me and patted my shoulder. "Now go save my son." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Thank you." I nodded and made my way back outside.

I was going to save Louis.

**

*Louis' POV*

"We have ways of getting information out of you." Liam leaned over me. I tried to keep a mean expression on my face but I was helpless.

"I don't know anything!" I shouted. Liam laughed slightly.

"Harry took something from Zayn." He bent down so our faces were only inches apart. "They are expensive and I think he hid them." He smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I snarled. He laughed again.

"I think he hid them somewhere. Maybe in a box. Maybe somewhere obvious. Like a necklace or bracelet?" His tongue rolled at the last word. My eyes widened in wonder.

"A bracelet?" I spoke quietly.

"So you know where it is?" He twisted his head to the side so our faces were lined up.

"No." I mumbled. I pushed my wrist up so that it was hidden under the restraints. Maybe that was what he was talking about.

"If you tell me then I can let you go. How does that sound?" He waited for my response. Instead of saying something I gathered up a wad of spit and spit it into his face. He pulled away and wiped it onto his sleeve.