|45| In your arms, there I lay Dead

Start from the beginning

And now, for a tragedy to occur within the closed doors of maximum security.

They couldn't help the thought... it sure did seem like the Reaper was walking amongst them.

Taehyung didn't want to believe this.

But it was futile.

For the matter had gone too far as to having one from the Department itself to be snatched away.

But what about the rest?

What about those names lying between Lee Saerin to Jennie? Could they have possibly end up meeting the same disastrous fate as that of the first three? Hearts cut out and eyes gouged from the sockets? Could they even keep their hopes up for the rest to be Alive?

The atmosphere was dull, carrying a form of resting heaviness in it. Blood churning and eyes cast low, the Officers didn't talk much as the vehicle rumbled, going further and further away from the city.

Strapped with protective gear and head-sets, Unit 5 and 6 sat quietly, not really sure of what was trudging towards them as the dark clouds stirred, hiding away the last bit of the silver in the sky.

The camera that caught the last sightings of Officer Kim Jennie was a blurry image, but even though pixelated, the masked figure that grabbed the Officer by the neck, dragging her into a black van was clearly visible with letting the Department spot the number-plate as a string of luck.

With Jihyo gone, Johnny had taken over the spot, once again, to draw a great feat of pinpointing the location of the van with the help of traffic cameras that showed the vehicle leaving the city to go offroad and into the thick pine forest to never appear on the other side which brought the Departmemt to the conclusion, that the Culprit, who could possibly be the Reaper was still within the forest.

The neighboring towns and cities were duly informed, having them barricade the roads and borders, to prevent any possible escapade, if thing were to go wrong.

Having long experienced the threats and taunts from the Reaper, and acknowledging the fact that the mysterious figure stood behind a long line of skilled thugs, Seoul Department, didn't dare to take their enemy lightly.

The officers listened keenly to the instructions being passed on by their ear piece all the way until the vehicle came to a stop. The fully geared officers jumped down the guarded transport as someone amongst them ushered with a soft 'lets go! Let's go!'

They units split into 2 teams that further split into 4-membered teams as they trudged deep into the thick pine Grove.

External reinforcements remained on a temporary standby, to put a deep focus on the rescue of the victims and carrying out an all-out attack strategy as the intermediate follow up. Any resistance from the other side should be shown, the teams were instructed to disarm and strike at non-fatal regions and even under this, should things still go wrong they were permitted to directly encounter on spot, under the order.

Faint flashlights flickered through the thick woods, as heavy boots trampled the ground beneath, hopping over fallen branches and stumps.

Taehyung's heart thumped in his chest, his footwork light and senses vigilant, in the enemy territory. His eyes swept around the darkness, and then flickered back to the Team Captain ahead of him, with Hoseok and WooYoung following closely behind him.

"Hold up!" A voice rang through the earpiece and the units ceased on their feet on the command.

"Team C- what is it?" Lt. Mingyu's voice followed up quickly from the HQ.

Silence caved in for a bit and the voice from before exploded into the line "There's something in the woods. Watch out! Watch out for the bushes- I repeat there's someth-"