Chapter -5 Accident

Start from the beginning

"What's your college name?" I asked the same boy.

"Imperial College, Sir"

Imperial College is the same college where Aaron too studies there.

"Your names?"

"Max and his name is Jack," he replied.

"Sir, now pls leave us," said the same boy.

"Who will tell your fathers' name?"

"But, why sir?" Asked that same boy.

"TELL ME THEIR NAME," I roared.

They got flinch and trembled, "Mr. Francis and his father's name is Mr. Tristan," the same boy replied in shivering voice

Smirks appear on my face to hears those names coz I knew them as I have an old relationship with them, and I know what I have to do? So I removed my gun from his forehead.

Edwin grins as well to hearing those names.

"But why you want to know our fathers' name, Sir," the same boy asked with a shivering voice.

"Because both of you fathers will pay the price for his mistake as well, which he has done by throwing money at me," I said with smirks.

Both of them gulped to hear me.

"Who are you actually?" asked the first boy as coming out from the car.

"So let me introduce myself, I'm Ernest Davies, owner of ED-A company means I own this city, and you were throwing some dollars at me without knowing me ... You made the mistake here. Now your family will have to bear the brunt of this mistake as well."

Author's Pov

To hearing Ernest Davies, a shiver went down their spine. They know his name but never saw his face because Ernest has so far kept himself away from the media. but they know very well how cruel and cold-hearted is he? Mercy word is not in his dictionary so he'll definitely do something with their family as well.

Both sat down on their knees and said first boy, "Sorry sir, pls leave us and our family. I didn't see your face so I didn't know you....pls forgive me....pls leave us"

Suddenly, a man comes out somewhere hold a gun in his hand with some other guards, a devilish smirk appears on Ernest's face to seeing him, "Evan, Get them out of here... you know, where...Isn't?"

"Yes sir," said Evan with grinning, "Sir, I have already arranged a new car for you"

"Hmm", He nodded.

Seeing a muscular man with a broad shoulder in front of them, both of them get shivered and scared from him and pleading to Ernest to spare them...

Evan holds them with their neck, and one guard comes with a black ribbon, blindfolded their eyes, and takes them from there.

As going from there, both of them continuously pleading with Ernest to leave them but he ignores their pleading voices and walks towards his new luxurious car and he sits down on the driving seat and fastened his belt.

"As Edwin sits beside him as well on the passenger seat, he said, "Ernest-"

"Edwin, Don't say anything as I don't want to argue with you again," he said as looking towards him with fierce eyes."

"Ok...Ok, Relax...calm down, I'll not say anything ... but what will you do with them and with their fathers," he asked.

"I'll not spare that boy especially, How dare he?... and I'll definitely do something interesting with their father as I have an old relationship with them," he said as gritting his teeth, "and I think you know what you have to do now?"

"Okay, I know what I have to do.." he asked Ernest as calling someone, "Are you sure, Ernest?... You really want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm damn serious this time to teach them a good lesson," he said as clenched the steering wheel.

"Ok, Now let's go...It's already too late" he said.

"Okay!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Udaipur

Since Ruhi has been sitting like this for a long time, the tears have dried upon her cheek, and her face turned pale. But still, she is wondering why her own mother doesn't love her and asks herself, why her mother hates her so much?

Then she heard her phone continuously ringing...She walks towards her study table staggeringly and lifts her phone, as she saw a name on phone, a slight smile comes on her face, and quickly picks up.

"Hello, Ruhi, where have you been girl? I'm very worried about you...Where were you??" voice comes from another side ...

Hello Readers,💕🤗

Is anybody guesses🙄, what will Ernest do with them?

and who is another side on phone📲?

pls, tell me in the 📝comment box.

Pls guys support me with your 👉votes, and share it with your Friends...

Thank You for listening to me🤗🤗!!

✧༺♥༻✧