PART 135: MINE

NATASHAS POV

"One more day Steve. Just one more day...we can't" Steve groaned, he knew I was right. He dragged his lips up my neck while his hands furrowed under my jumper, gripping my waist.

"Just one more day baby, one more day and then I'm all yours" he whined and rolled off me.

"Get ready for the slowest 24 hours ever" he complained.

"I know baby, trust me I know" I stood up and pulled my jumper down properly "but just think about it for a second....this time tomorrow....we'll be fucking married!!"

"If by this time tomorrow we're not fucking, I'm asking for a divorce" he sat up with a goofy smile and I chuckled. He reached out his arms and grabbed my waist. He pulled me not his lap and hugged me close.

"I love you Natasha" he whispered against my neck.

"I love you too handsome" I gave him a quick kiss and hugged him back. We cuddled for a while until Ava came knocking at the door. She walked in straight away and I smiled at her.

"Hey there, I just came to remind Steve that he needs to fuck the fuck off soon" I laughed a little and stayed in Steves lap.

We had agreed he would stay at Buckys house tonight and get ready there tomorrow. Ava looked at the two of us and then walked back out again. I looked down at Steve and put my hands on his cheeks.

"I'll see you tomorrow my love"

"I can't wait" he smirked and I gave him one last kiss before standing up and pushing him out the door. Bucky met him in the hall and slung his arm around Steves shoulder.

"Come on bud, big day ahead of you tomorrow" I smiled and watched the two of them leave. Ava appeared beside me and leant her head on my shoulder.

"Heya doll" she smiled up at me.

"Come on, lets go downstairs" she grabbed my hand and didn't give me a choice, I laughed and let her pull me downstairs. I saw Wanda walking past us and grabbed her hand.

"If I'm going I'm taking you with me" I whispered to her. She chuckled and I pulled her along.

Pepper saw us coming from down the hall and shook her head. "You guys are weird" she sighed.

"You too Pep, come on" Wanda grabbed her arm and Pepper groaned, but then she walked along with us willingly. Ava led the human train into the sitting room and we all sat down together. I pulled the sleeves of my jumper over my hands and sat in a big cozy armchair. We chatted and laughed for a while and Pepper snuck away to do some paper work or something like that because shes a workaholic. Ava came over and squished in beside me on the armchair and lay her head back against me. She looked up at me and I chuckled.

"Hello there" she smiled and I poked her sides. She wiggled and squirmed beside me until I stopped. Wanda sat on the couch opposite us and chuckled.

"Come hither child" I gestured with my hands for her to come over. The armchair was big enough to fit two comfortably, so it meant that if your willing to cuddle up, you'll fit three. She shook her head and laughed.

"Wandaaaaa. Pweaseeeee" I pouted a little and she rolled her eyes but she wandered over and sat on the arm of the chair.

"Happy?" I glanced over at Ava.

"Not quite" I grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto the chair. I then wrapped my arms around her middle and lay my head on her chest. I let out a long, tired and content sigh "now I'm happy"

We chatted quietly and had a little giggle to ourselves as Ava ranted about the revengers. I saw Pepper walking down the hall.

"Hey Pepperrr?"

"Theres food on the stove" she called from the hallway continuing down the hall.

"Yes!" We all raced to get some dinner. We ate the kitchen and then returned to the sitting room. Wanda sat in the armchair and grabbed my waist, I yelled in surprise and she laughed pulling me back to sit in front of her, as I was going down I grabbed Avas waist, she shrieked and we all laughed loudly, I lay back against Wanda as she hugged me from behind and Ava lay back on me as I hugged her. We had a nice cuddle together until Ava fell asleep. I smiled and picked her up carefully. Wanda walked ahead of us and opened the doors. I lay Ava in bed and Wanda pulled the duvet up over her. Me and Wanda went to my room, she put on some music and we double checked that everything was ready for tomorrow.

Around half an hour later Ava came in. "Hey sleepy head you should be in bed"

"You should be to" she pointed out and I nodded, she walked over to my bed and lay down, Wanda lay down beside her and I smiled at the pair.

"Fair enough" I laughed. "I just want to make sure I have everything for tomorrow" I bit my bottom lip, worried that I've forgotten something.

"Nat, everything is going to be perfect, dont worry, you've planned everything to perfection, not a single thing is going to go wrong. Now come over here and go to sleep" Ava held her arms open and I smiled. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, you're right, as long as Steve is with me, I'll be fine" I walked over to my bed and lay down, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oi, what about us!" I chuckled and Ava stuck her tongue out at me. I cuddled into her and fell asleep to the thought of seeing Steve tomorrow and being able to call him mine.