PART 32: EUPHORIA

NATAHSAS POV

I spent the next few days trying to avoid Steve. It was difficult considering we liked to train at the same times. I started training in the evenings and it felt weird. Whenever i saw him, i felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. it was weird, it was new, i didn't like it. I didn't know what it was. It made me nervous

There was a knock at my door

"Ya"

The door opened and Steve walked in, he left the door open.

"Hi Natasha, where have you been these past few days, I haven't really seen you much"

i looked down at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact

"Ive been......busy"

He walked further into my room and i stood up and walked over to the door. I pushed it closed and leant my head against it. I turned around to face him still leaning on the door, still trying to avoid eye contact. I noticed the butterflies returning. He walked closer to me and lifted my head with his hand

"Ive missed sparring with you. Ive already beaten everyone else." A smile started to spread across his face, but i looked away again before it reached his eyes. He turned my face back to look at him.

I looked into his eyes and felt my heart rate quicken, my eyes traced his face and when i reached his lips my breathing came quicker. My eyes flickered between the his eyes and his lips.

"I missed you Natasha"

"I....i missed you too"

He was so close to me, his hand cupped my face and it felt like fire spreading from his hand, i leant into it, closing my eyes. I looked up at him again and the same desire awakened in me.

He leant closer to me until we were sharing the same breath, he pulled my chin up and kissed me. His lips were soft, he was gentle, he moved his hand from under my chin and put it to the side of my face, his other hand moved around my back pulling me closer in a way i didn't know i needed. My hands reached up by themselves, one wrapped around his neck and one tangled itself in his hair, pulling him even closer.

He pushed me back harder against the door, there was no space between us anymore and yet i wanted to be closer. He pulled away for a second, gasping for air, his eyes stared straight into mine and i pulled him close again. I had a need, a need for him. I jumped slightly wrapping my legs around his waist. The hand he had on my back moved lower, leaving a trial of fire behind it. He stopped his hand in the small of my back, it gave me goose bumps. My whole body was on fire. I never knew i could need a man as much as i did right now.

I pulled away resting my forehead against his, my eyes still closed. My body burned, wanting to be close to him again, but i knew i should stop. I dropped my legs, but kept the same amount of closeness as before. We both stood there for a few minutes gasping for breath. I opened my eyes and pulled my head back, resting it against the door, i looked up into his eyes. A feeling of utter euphoria washed over me.

A smile spread across my entire face as i looked at him. It was the happiest I'd been in far too long, he smiled back at me and when it reached his eyes I couldn't help myself, i leant back in and kissed him. I pulled my head back again for air and he made his way down my neck, i pushed my head back against the door and bit my lip to stop a moan escaping. I came back to him, kissing him, needing him, but knowing i had to stop.

I pushed away again, but unable to stop myself completely i pushed him back with kisses. After a few minutes we were both just standing in my room, still ever so close, but there was space between us now, space i resented, but knew was necessary. I smiled again looking up at him. He smiled back down at me