Chapter 23: No One Has To Know

~

I was sitting in my seat in class, waiting for Wooseok to come. He didn't tell anybody about me and BTS...right? I fiddled my fingers nervously, sweating furiously. Why isn't he showing up?

As the class started, Wooseok still hasn't shown up. I pulled out my phone to text him but the door had already slammed open.

"IM NOT LATE!" Wooseok heavily breathed.

"You are, now sit down pretty boy." The professor had said while slamming his book onto his desk.

Wooseok hurriedly sat down next to me and smiled at me.

"I woke up late today." Wooseok pouted at me.

Is he not going to ask about the fact that I'm friends (kind of) with the worlds most famous idol group?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Did you-"

"Stop talking." The professor gritted his teeth.

"Sorry." We both said in synchronization.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What did you want to say to me in class?" Wooseok asked as we walked out.

"Wait, let's go somewhere more private." I led him to the cafe that's next to the campus.

"Did you come here for a private conversation or to get some boba tea." He chuckled as I ordered boba tea right away.

"Hmm both!" I exclaimed.

"Alright, let's sit down."

He grabbed the drinks and picked a table in the corner where nobody was near.

"So what's up?" He asked while setting my drink in front of me.

I bit my lip, I didn't want to come off as me not trusting him enough. But I also needed to make sure he didn't say a thing to anyone.

"Did you tell anyone about...the BTS thing?" I fiddled with my fingers.

"The BTS thing?" Wooseok tilted his head.

"Yeah, that I know the members personally." I scratched the nape of my neck from nervousness.

"Was I supposed to?"

"N-No! I was just curious." I laughed nervously.

He smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry about me telling someone. It's your business, not mine. I have no reason to tell anyone about your personal life nor do I have consent to." Wooseok took a sip of his drink.

"I'll make sure Jiwon especially doesn't find out, you know she'll be telling the whole entire world." He laughed.

I looked at him surprised. I was expecting him to be like the others who would gain a reputation from telling everyone about such a big thing.

"Also why would I want people up in my best friends business? I heard BTS fans are vicious and I wouldn't want them doing anything to you, they'll have to get to me first if they want to hurt you." Wooseok said in a proud way.