Chapter 19: Friendly Date

~

I took a deep breathe before flipping the page. And once I did, I dropped the album out of shock.

I picked it back up and read it multiple times, over and over again.

"Y/n, did you think I could forget you so easily? Meet me near the park at ____ at 8 pm, this Saturday.
-Jimin"

This Saturday?! That's tomorrow!!

But...he didn't forget me? This may be my only chance to ask him why he left me and cut all contact with me.

I squeezed the album and bit my lip. My eyes water as I remembered all the times Jimin had confessed to me and I took it as a joke.

"Why would you volunteer to clean the classroom? Especially with me." I grabbed the dustpan.

"Because I like you."

"Stop saying that so easily." I rolled my eyes.

"But I do like you." Jimin said as he started sweeping.

"I know, you said it multiple times." I started organizing the desks.

"Because you always take it lightly like a joke. You never answer me back. Do you like me? I like you." Jimin stopped sweeping.

"Why do you say that so straightforwardly? Can't you be at least a little shy about it?" I asked.

"Because I want to get straight to the point. I like you and I want to date you." Jimin smiled brightly.

If I had said "I like you too." and had accepted him, would he have left me like he did? Would we be dating right now?

I shook my head and tried to get Jimin out of my thoughts.

But I could not sleep, especially when all I thought about was Jimin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

8:00 AM

Ring Ring

"Ugh shut up." I said to my phone.

Ring Ring

I sat up very sleepily, due to the lack of sleep I got from thinking about Jimin the whole night.

I grab my phone, annoyed. And squint my eyes at the screen.

Wooseokie😪

Wooseok? Why is he calling me?

"Hello?" I answered with a yawn.

"Y/n! Let's hang out!" Wooseok said excitedly.

"Today? Now?" I remembered that Jimin had asked to meet at 8 pm.

"Yes! Right now!"

I guess I could hang out with him for a few hours then go meet Jimin.