Chapter 1: The Beginning

~

"You guys broke up?!"

"Yeah, he was too busy with his schedule and he's always going overseas for his tour so I broke up with him. Remember, don't tell anyone! Jimin wanted it to be a secret because he's an idol." I twirled my hair.

"OMG! YOU broke up with him?! Y/n, he's so handsome and charming, how could you break up with him!" One of my classmates slammed her hand on my desk.

"SHH! You're too loud, Jimin wouldn't like it if so many people found out. I'm only telling you guys because you're my friends." I smirked and leaned back in my chair.

Of course I knew they were going to tell everyone. If you tell a secret to anyone, the next day, the whole school knows. Once I'm finished telling this sad breakup story, the whole school is going to think that I broke up with Jimin.

Of course there wouldn't be a problem if someone were to put this story on the internet because no one would believe them. I've never even met Jimin in my life, I don't even know who the heck he is! I just saw people fangirling/fanboying over him and decided to say he's my fake boyfriend.

The three girls standing near my desk giggled and leaned in my direction, gesturing me to keep going.

"Jimin got on his knees and begged me to take him back, but I couldn't. I need to focus on my school work, I told him we needed a break."

"Is school work more important than THE Park Jimin from BTS?! Hell no! Girl you gotta get him back!" The other classmate said.

I honestly don't even know their names, everybody just wants to be friends with me!

"His eyes were so swollen, I feel so guilty. But it's the best for the both of us, he's an idol and is too busy for me. We can't be together anymore." I brushed my hair back.

"You look and sound so cool! I wish I was you." She pouted

"OKAY OKAY GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" The teacher entered the room.

Everyone sat in their seats and the teacher began to teach.

"Bob, shut up before I stitch your mouth up!" The teacher scowled at him

"But I wasn't-"

"DETENTION!"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Class was over and lunch time began. I was on my way to the cafeteria until I was stopped by another student that I forgot what her name was.

"I heard you and Jimin broke up! Are you doing okay?" The girl asked while pretending to worry.

"I'm kind of okay, I miss him but what's done is done." I pulled a sad face, my acting is on point. I should be casted in a k-drama.

"Cheer up! If you ever get back together, come tell me! Also the lip tint you gave me was so cute on me, how much was it?" She asked.

"Uh...it was $65! I tried to find an expensive one but that was the cheapest I could find." I lied

"$65?! How do you afford that? You're only a high schooler!" She gasped

"Remember my dad owns a bunch of businesses and my mom owns like 20 fashion companies." I laughed as I bragged.

"Right, I forgot! Anyway, you should invite me over to one of your mansions! I heard it has 5 stories."

"6, but my parents don't allow me to bring anyone over to the mansion. I've only had brought Jimin over." I said apologetically