Chapter 4: Shoplifter

~

"What are you doing?"

"I-" I got cut off when the guy took the items out of my hands and went to the cashier to pay. He didn't even let me answer so what was the point in asking.

After I realized that he was going to buy them for me, I quickly ran outside from embarrassment and waited till he came out.

I couldn't just stand in there like an idiot but I also couldn't leave because he was paying for the items. (Remember where this is from👀)

He had a school uniform that was from another high school. He looked a bit younger than me but was so much more taller than me.

A few minutes later, the man stepped outside with three bags.

"Here." He handed the bags to me.

I looked in the bag to see more than what I tried to steal. Lip tints, perfumes, hair clips, blushes, and more. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Why did you..."

"I'm in a good mood." He shoved his hands in his pockets. I tried to look at his face but his hat was covering half of it.

I turned around and was about to leave until,

"No 'thank you'? I bought you all that and you can't say thank you? You're so ungrateful, I stopped you from being a shoplifter."

I sighed and turned back around.

"What's your number? I'll pay you back as soon as I get some money." I pulled out my phone.

The guy smiled and happily took my phone. After he put in his number, he called it. When his phone rang, he smiled and handed the phone back.

"You can pay me back, but not with money." He smirked

"Excuse me? I'm not going to have se-"

"No! Not that! I'm innocent I swear!" He put his hands up.

Suddenly he got a text. Once he checked it, his face turned into an annoyed expression.

"I have to get going now, my friends are waiting. I'll see you on the date!" He winked

"Date? What da-" Before I could finish my sentence, he had already left.

I looked at the contact name he put in.

'Jungkookie🍪🥰'

I laughed at it and shook my head. I started walking to my house until I realized it's really late so instead, I ran.

As I arrived, I heard shouting inside the house. Again. I unlocked and opened the door quietly, the shouts got louder.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY IT WHEN IM ALREADY STRUGGLING WITH FEEDING OUR CHILD!" My mother yelled

"I'M ALREADY PAYING EVERYTHING AND YOU CAN'T EVEN HELP PAY ONE-"

I covered my ears and walked past the screaming parents in the living room. I rushed into my room and shut the door, trying to close out all the noise. But it didn't work.

I set my backpack on the floor and walked towards my computer desk. I sat on the chair and opened the computer, taking my headphones and quickly plugging it in. I went on Spotify and searched for popular songs

But one song caught my eye.

'Magic shop by BTS'

BTS? Isn't that Jimin's group?

I pressed play and set the volume high to block out my parents voices.

That's weird, I know for sure I hear Jimin and Taehyung's voice. But one of the voices sounds familiar?