Chapter 20: Boyfriend?

~

I checked the time on my phone.

10:00 PM

I'M TWO HOURS LATE!

Would he still be there? No, it's raining and it's already two hours late. Jimin wouldn't still be there...right?

"Wooseok do you have an umbrella?" I asked.

"Yeah, here. Why?" Wooseok asked as he grabbed one that was randomly sitting in the back seat.

It takes about 30 mins to get to the park from here. If I run, maybe 20.

"I forgot I had to go somewhere, I'll see you on Monday!" I said as I got out and opened the umbrella, putting it over my head.

"I'll give you a ride, the rain is pouring a lot!" He said.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." I said and started to sprint to the park.

I had to make sure if he was there or not.

After 10 minutes, my legs were starting to give out. I should've accepted Wooseok's offer, I'm so stupid.

I ran for a long time, it was especially harder when I'm in heels and I had to carry the umbrella.

Then, I arrived at the park. I looked around to see if Jimin was there.

No one.

I sighed and clenched the umbrella. I missed my chance...

I was about to walk away until I heard sniffles. I furrowed my eyebrows, it was coming from underneath the slide. What if it's a little kid stuck under there because of the rain?

I walk towards the side, expecting to see a little kid crying but instead...Jimin.

"Jimin?" My eyes widened.

He was soaking wet, drenched from the pouring rain. I couldn't tell if his face was wet from the rain or his tears.

"Y-You came?" He looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Jimin, you should've left. You're going to get sick if you wait in the rain like this." I scolded worriedly as I hover the umbrella over him.

"But you came. Even though you're late, you came. It was worth it." He smiled widely and stood up.

I started sobbing.

"Why! Why! You should've left when I didn't come earlier! I left you in this cold rain, you should be mad at me! Don't smile at me!" I cried while hitting him.

"Y/n, calm down. I'm not mad and I won't get mad." He held the umbrella and hugged me.

"Why did you leave me." I whispered as he held me tightly.

Jimin hesitantly let go of me and took a deep breath

"Let's go somewhere first, somewhere out of this rain." He laughed.