Chapter 18: Fansign

~

"OMG OMG WE'RE HERE!! I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING TO MEET BTS!" Jiwon panicked and started breathing fast.

"They're just normal men that dance around prettily for money." I rolled my eyes and walked into the building.

We showed our ticket to the staff member and walked inside to sit down.

"EXCUSE ME?! Y/n, they are GODS. No, they're a whole new species!" She clutched her album that she brought for them to sign.

"Oh right! Here's your album, you need an album for them to sign." She gave me her extra album.

I opened it up to see a bunch of pictures of them. I flipped through the pages but stopped when I saw Jimin. I stared at it for a whole.

"Ohhhh are you mesmerized by Jimin?" Jiwon looked at me while raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah right, this is what I mean by they just look pretty. Look at them, they just take a bunch of pretty pictures and you buy it." I scoffed at the album.

"Ugh, it's like I'm talking to a wall. Anti's are so jealous." Jiwon turned to the person next to her and starting talking to each other about "biases"?

I sighed and looked up at the 7 chairs and table set on the stage where BTS will come in and sit down. I'm not ready, I already regret coming here.

I shouldn't have agreed to this. I start to sweat and fiddle with the bracelet I was wearing.

Half an hour later, it was time.

Familiar boys started to come out and sit down on their seats at the stage. Cheers started to come from the crowd, especially Jiwon who is screaming her head off.

"Hello, we are BTS!"

I knew all the members as I had memorized them in high school, trying to get to know Jimins band better.

From first to last,
it was Jin, J-hope, RM, V, Jungkook, Suga, and Jimin...

I started to tear up, they all looked so happy. I can't do this. I was about to get up and leave until Jiwon grabbed my wrist.

"You're not ditching me right now." She said sternly.

I groaned and laid back down into my chair.

A few minutes passed as the band introduced themselves and talked. A few people had gone up to get their album signed and to talk to them. The whole time, I had my eyes on Jimin.

He held every single girls hand. Not that I care...

Me and Jiwon were up next.

Jiwon went first while I was standing here in line, sweating so much. It felt like I was going to pee my pants.

"Next" the staff gestured me to come.

First was Jin.

"Hello! What's your name?" He asked while signing the album I gave to him.

"Lee Y/n" I said

"That's a pretty name! Wow, a pretty name and a pretty face." Jin laughed

I blushed, they talk so well.

"You're handsome too." I said shyly

"Haha thanks." He winked at me.

I then moved onto J-hope.

"Name?"

"Lee Y/n."

He signed the page, looked up at me and smiled.