Chapter 5: The Date

~

Saturday

I love Saturdays

I woke up and skipped around happily. Until my phone rang. Ugh, must be Somin again. I picked up my phone to see "Jungkookie🍪🥰"

"Hello?" I picked up the phone

"Are you ready for our date?"

"What date? What are you-"

"Send me your address, I'm coming."

"Wait Jungkookie!"

"It's Jungkook by the way." Jungkook said and hung up.

What was that? Well, he did look kinda cute even though his hat was covering his face a little. Maybe I will go on this date, but why do I feel like I'm cheating? It's not like me and Jimin are actually dating.

I sent him the address of my fake apartment and ran to the bathroom to get ready but tripped on the way.

A few minutes later, my hair was already brushed, I put on some good clothes, and hurriedly put on my make up. After I was done, I took my purse and ran outside. Hopefully he doesn't get there first.

After tripping multiple times, I had finally arrived at the huge apartment building. Out of breath, I went inside the buildings lobby and sat on the couch to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, Jungkook had texted me saying that he was here. I exited out of the building to see him with a nice car. He was covered up with a hat and mask to not attract attention. As he looked up, he pulled down is mask and smiled.

"You look beautiful without your school uniform."

"Are you saying I look ugly with my uniform on?" I crossed my arms.

"N-No! I didn't mean that!" Jungkook panicked.

I laughed gently and nodded.

"Yes I know, I look beautiful." I flipped my hair.

"Your smile is pretty. Let's go on our date." Jungkook winked and opened the car door.

I blushed and entered the car. Gosh, he's cute. I put on my seat belt as Jungkook entered into the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"Well too bad then." Jungkook laughed

"Oh right, I never asked for your name!" Jungkook said.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n."
~

"NO! WHAT THE F-BEEEEEEP!"

"This is fun!" Jungkook giggled.

"SHUT THE BEEEEEP YOU MOTHER-BEEEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP!"

"You have such a foul mouth with a pretty face like that."

"Did you just call me pr-AAAAAAHHH!" I gripped onto Jungkook's arm.

He thought going to an amusement park was going to be "fun". Well at least he's having fun watching me scream my head off.

"I WANNA GET OFF! GET ME THE BEEEP OFF OF HERE!" I smacked Jungkooks head.

"Ow! Why'd you hit me!"

"BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME TO THIS HELL!" I gripped his arm tighter as the rollercoaster speeded downwards.

Jungkook smiled at me holding him tightly.

"What you looking at, look away." I shoved his face away.