Chapter 14: Should I?

~~~

*Ring ring*

Jungkook looked at his phone then looked to Jimin who was sitting in the car seat beside him. Jimin glanced at Jungkook's phone screen.

"Don't-"

Jungkook then picked up the phone

"Hello?"

Jimin grabbed his phone and ended the call with Y/n. Jungkook scoffed and looked at him in disbelief as he grabbed the phone back.

"Just because you're such a coward with your feelings, it doesn't mean you can interfere with me and Y/n's relationship." Jungkook said.

"What relationship? She'd pick me over you anytime."

"Really? Why don't we call and ask her then-"

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's phone then deleted Y/n's number.

"HEY!" Jungkook snatches his phone back to see Y/n's phone number was deleted and that Jimin had also quickly deleted the call history.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shirt collar angrily.

"Hey! What is going on with you two!" Namjoon looked back from his car seat.

Jungkook reluctantly let go of Jimin's collar and sat back into his seat.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but I know you'll regret it." Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.

Jimin rested his face onto his hand that was leaning onto the window.

'I won't regret this...' He thought to himself.

~

I woke up with swollen and puffy eyes. Yesterday at school was hell. Everybody kept asking me questions about Jimin, especially Somin.

As I arrived to school I got dirty looks from everyone. I didn't think they'd hate me that much for "breaking up" with Jimin. I walked inside, Somin and Minju were out of sight. They'd usually run up to me as soon as I arrive.

"She's such a lying bit-BEEEEEP"

"I can't believe she deceived us all!"

"She doesn't deserve to be here!"

What? That doesn't sound like it's about me and Jimin "breaking up".

I was heading to my class until a girl stepped in front of me.

"Here's all the stuff you gave me, I don't want stolen gifts." The girl shoved a box of the makeup I gave her into my hands.

"Stolen? What-"

"Don't start acting innocent." The girl walked passed me and flipped her hair.

How did she find out that I stole this stuff!

I then saw Somin leaning against the wall, watching me.

"Somin!" I smiled and ran towards her.

"Look at you, did you also steal that lip gloss you're wearing right now Y/n? Oh wait, you probably also lied about your name." Somin laughed.

"What do you mean?" I got confused

Somin smirked.

"Read the class page."

I took out my phone and went to the class page to see...videos and pictures of me?

The first few photos were from me at the stores, stealing and putting things in my pockets. Then of my parents working at their real job.