Chapter 8: Confession

~

It's been a few days since my first date with Jungkook. We've been texting a lot since then but Jimin has been avoiding me lately. Maybe it's because he's embarrassed for dating me, well fake dating.

Every time he see's me in the hallway, he would turn and walk away. Every time class ended, he would run out before I could talk to him and there is no sign of him during lunch time either.

"How come I don't see you with Jimin? Did you guys break up ALREADY?! It's only been a few days since he came here!" Minju said

"N-No! He's probably busy studying or something." I shoved the salad in my mouth.

"Well if you do break up, tell him I'm single." Somin winked.

How could she say that in front of his girlfriend? Well pretend girlfriend.

"I'll leave first." I got up from the table and threw the salad container away.

I walked around the school, trying to find Jimin. I needed to talk to him.

"The classroom, maybe he's there." I said to myself

I walked towards the classroom to see Jimin sitting on a desk, staring outside the window. The sight was so beautiful that I almost drooled.

As I stepped in the classroom, Jimin immediately looked at me. He got up and was about to quickly rush out.

"Stop right there." I stood in front of him.

"W-What is it?" Jimin backed away.

"I'll just get to the point. Why are you avoiding me?" I crossed my arms.

"What are you talking about? I'm not avoiding you." Jimin looked away.

"Really? Then why were you about to leave when I just came?"

"I was going to the restroom." He kept his eyes away from me.

"Look at me and say it again."

Jimin slowly looked at me and looked away. I sighed and gave up.

"Fine, we'll just break the whole thing off and let's pretend we don't know each other." I pretended to walk off but was soon stopped by him as I expected.

"No! Don't break it off!" He held my wrist.

"Why? You're ignoring me so what's the point of the whole pretend dating."

"I won't avoid you anymore so just don't cancel it." Jimins hold was tighter.

"Just tell me why you've been trying to avoid me." I looked at him

"But it's embarrassing..." Jimin looked down

"Just tell me, I'm getting impatient." I said while tapping my foot.

"I like you."

"BWAHAHHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" I laughed hard while hold my stomach.

I looked up at him to see his straight face. He wasn't laughing.

"Oh...you're serious."

"Yes I'm serious. So don't date Jungkook."

"Jimin you can't tell me who to date or not date. That's my choice."