CHAPTER 102: REUNITED BUT FOR HOW LONG

Start from the beginning

Sydney said "your mom was probably shocked."  Tom said "yes just like I was." Sydney said "so you were looking for me, you came to my house, if I would have went straight home, then."  Tom said "yeah I would have tried explaining. I would have begged you to forgive me. I would have asked you what I could do to make it up to you . So that we could be friends again."

Sydney said "Oh Tommy."  She was crying.  She hugged him.  He held her gently rubbing her back.  She said "I was in so much pain, and all this time, I mean all these years, I even at Jump Street I missed you. Cause I loved you so much, and I never thought I would see you again, You mean if I would have just went home, we would have still been friends. If I would have only known.  I thought you hated me. I thought maybe it was all a joke, that you had met Anna before me at my locker, and she got you to befriend me, to hurt me at prom."

Tom said "Michelle no I saw you first. I really did want to be your friend. I didn't it wasn't a joke.  I enjoyed hanging out with you. We were really friends. Anna hated you even more because she knew I cared about you."

Sydney said "Tommy could you please do me a favor?"  He said "sure."  She said "can you go walk Abby, I need some time alone to just sort everything out and think. He said "sure."  He and Abby left.

Sydney called Judy.  Judy said "how are you doing?"  Sydney said "Judy Tommy told me that I was the girl he was talking about. The one who killed herself and he felt to blame."  Judy said "I'm glad you finally know.  It was killing me to not tell you. Booker told me but he made me promise that I'd let Tommy tell you honey. You aren't mad at me are you"  Sydney said "no of course not.  It was Tommy's place to tell."  Judy said "I can imagine you're reeling."  Sydney said "yeah I mean I'm shocked. I just keep going over in my head all the things Tommy had told me about this girl. I mean that he loved me, as a friend."  Judy said "yeah it's crazy. I hope you do realize that this means you and Tommy are truly meant to be together.  It's fate."  Sydney said "yeah well I hope so.  I mean Tommy said that, he said it's got to be fate, that I'm his wife, and I'm Michelle. That he found me again. But Judy what if I mean fate doesn't matter cause not all love  stories don't always end good."

Judy said "so you're still worried Tommy won't want the baby."  Sydney said "yes I mean he's young, and I know  he's got dreams for his career, I don't think he wants to always just be a Jump Street cop.  I mean I love my job, and would stay, but I think Tommy is getting a little tired of it. Just from comments he has made, and I think he wants to be in a major crime unit. A baby will be expensive, take time, a life time commitment. What if he doesn't want that. I will have to leave him."

Judy said "honey slow down. You need to just talk to him. That man loves you and I just can't imagine he would not love a baby with you. He adores Abby."  Sydney said "but he said"  She said "I know and maybe you did hear him right, but maybe he didn't mean it like it sounded. Maybe he didn't think a baby was on the way."  Sydney said "yeah cause we use protection, and he's trusting that will work."  She said "honey he took part in the sex, so this is not all on you. Just don't panic, and don't assume the worst, until you talk to him. He loves you. I can't imagine he would not want to be with you and your baby."  Sydney said "I know but Tommy has been my focus since he came to the chapel. Especially after we started having sex. I can't just be all about Tommy now, if I'm pregnant, I can't just have sex all day and all night and I mean I'll have to take care of the baby."  Judy laughed.  She said "Of course you do honey. Tommy will survive, and he will be helping you take care of the baby."

Sydney said "anyway I still can't believe I'm the girl Tom said he loved.  he did feel guilty over what he did to me.  And he was trying to protect me he was trying to save me. He didn't know what to do. They gave him a choice."  Judy said "yeah the sex tape with your face the shower video.  So how are you doing with that information."  Sydney said "it made me sick. I mean to think that if that tape would have got out and guys would be calling or showing up wanting sex, and if that shower video got out at school. I would have died Judy"