CHAPTER 93" MOVING ON

On the plane, Sydney just cried.  She tried to close her eyes, but all the night's memories were flashing through her mind.  She said how could I ruin this. I made a fool of Tommy. He has got to be humiliated. I hit him. I danced with Steve. I let Steve touch my ass. I wore that dress took off his jacket. I've never seen him so mad.  Then I made it even worse. I revealed myself as Michelle in front of everyone.  He didn't deserve that.  I just how could I blow this. I had one chance to tell him. Now he hates me. I'm going to have to move away with Abby. But how can I take Abby. Tom loves her. She loves him. But if I stay in Dallas it will drive me insane.  I can't handle seeing Tom with someone else. 

Sydney had a huge migraine.  She threw up on the plane in the bathroom.  The stewardess gave her some sprite to drink to settle her stomach.  She looked at her phone saw the texts from Tommy but she didn't read them.  She said how could I be so stupid to think that he could actually love me. I mean he chose her again over me.  She looked at the pictures of her and Tommy on her phone.  All the pictures, from when they were best friends, then dating, their fake marriage and the real one.  She almost deleted them, but she didn't.  She saw she had a text from Tom's mom.  Telling her she loved her, that she would back off and give her time, and she got why she was so upset with Tommy, but to not just leave him, give him a chance to talk. She would be here whenever Sydney needed to talk or wanted to talk, that she loved her, and she was going to let Sydney have some space. That Tom truly loved her.

Sydney looked out window as the plane approached the gate.  Crying cause she was home in Dallas alone without Tommy.  She walked to the gate.  She saw Judy and Booker.  She ran to them crying.  She broke down as they both hugged her.  Judy was crying too.  She said "I'm so sorry honey."  Booker said "I'm sorry sweetheart. I feel like this is my fault."  Sydney said "no it's not."  Booker said "I should have told Tommy."  Judy said "I should have not stopped you Dennis, this is my fault."  Sydney said "no this is my fault. "  Booker said "Sydney I'll go wait for your bag if you want to tell me what it looks like."  She said "It's a blue Cowboys Nike one."  

Judy took Sydney and they sat down and cried.  Sydney said "Jude it was horrible.  I was so out of control. I humiliated myself, but worse I humiliated Tommy. I was mean. I was such a bitch. I slapped him. I let Steve touch my ass. I'm horrified I mean I was like I couldn't stop it.  I was so filled with rage. I just wanted to hurt him to humiliate him.  It made me sick to let that dirt bag touch me. I wanted to break his damn hand and knee him so hard in his groin he wouldn't be able to walk for a year. But I wanted to hurt Tommy more. "  She said "Tom filled us in a little. "  She said "you talked to Tommy."  She said "yeah he called Booker.  he is headed home, he has a flight leaving at 4 am, but he was worried Booker would try and take advantage of you. So we asked him to fill us in, mainly so I'd know what you needed from me I mean to make this easier for you."

Sydney said "thanks Judy, I was hoping that Abby and I could stay with you, I just can't go home to our place, there's too many memories of Tommy there."  Judy said "Sure honey you and Abby can stay with me for as long as you need."  Sydney hugged her.

Booker came back.  Sydney said "I can't believe how horrible I was, how I acted, I'm so ashamed. I blew it. Tom as mad as I am I just lost it, I really he didn't deserve what I did to him tonight. He was shell shocked.  I knew he was hurt, but I just kept on. I ruined everything. I was such a bitch to him. I hated everyone there. It was horrific. I'm going to have nightmares about it. When I close my eyes I see how what I became a bully. I tried to light her hair on fire."

Booker said "hey you don't need to worry about any of that.  You had every right to snap Syd. You're entitled to lose it, I mean you spent most of your life tormented by those girls, and everyone in that school, you have so much courage and strength to go face those bullies. So you snapped. It's gonna be ok."