CHAPTER 47: FIRST TIME

Sydney said "can you unzip my dress."  She turned around.  He kissed her neck, her shoulders, then unzipped her dress. Her dress fell to the floor, His hand was warm on her back.  She faced him.  He stared. He said "you are beautiful, can I get you out of"  She nodded.  He undid her bra and it fell to the floor.  He just stared. He moaned.  He kissed her. She took his hands and put them on her waist.  He got her panties off.  He moaned and just stared.  He said "I need a moment to take you all in. I'm sorry I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. You're beautiful baby I really have no words. I can barely even speak."  She said "Tommy I feel a little uncomfortable you seeing me. "  He said "i know I'm sorry I don't mean to do that. You're just wow I just am in awe. I've never seen anyone so beautiful."  He said "do you want me to or do you want to take off my.  She said "i want to."  He took her hand.  She unzipped his pants and he they fell to the floor. She helped him out of his boxers.  She stared at him.  He took the bedspread off and then turned around and kissed her.  He picked her up and laid her gently on the bed.

His voice was deep, deeper than she had ever heard it.  He said "I have dreamed of this moment from the first day I saw you."  She had tears in her eyes.  He said "Baby what I don't want to make you cry. I hurt you just now, I'm sorry."  She said "no it's ok." He said "Sydney I'm a man ok, I think about sex with you not stop, but that's not all I want with you ok."  She said "I know. it's not that."  It hurt her when he said first day cause she knew he didn't know it was first day at her locker.

He said "may I kiss every inch of your beautiful body."  She nodded.  He started at both her ankles, went up her legs, to her inner thighs, she opened her legs more for him. He was driving her crazy, she was moaning, could barely breathe.  He said "baby am I doing ok?"  She nodded.  He said "are you ok?"  She nodded.  She said "can't talk."  He smiled.

He went to her belly button and stomach and breasts, spent lot of time at her breasts, she was moaning his name loudly, he went back to her thighs and stopped  He devoured it with his mouth, making her go crazy. He stayed in that spot, until she said Tommy please don't tease me anymore.  He came up and she kissed him.  He said 'you sure you're ready."  She nodded. He said "let me know if I'm hurting you, I'm going to try and be gentle."  She nodded and kissed him.  He made love to her. 

After they were done, he rolled on his back.  He said "wow I knew you would blow my mind."  She said "no you blew my mind, that was incredible, mind blowing, awesome."  He smiled.  He faced her.  He said "I didn't hurt you did I."  She said "no."   Sydney said "So Hanson I am having a hard time talking or even thinking, that was intense."  He said "yes very intense like being electric shocks going throughout me."  She said "um but I didn't do anything."  He said "Sydney you did, you let me love you, I wanted to kiss you all over."  She said "Hanson I think I remember last week when you were saying how you had planned it in your head, I think you mentioned a bubble bath."  He smiled.  He said "um yes I did. I actually packed your bubble bath in my bag."  He said "you ready for that baby or you need a minute."  She said "let's go."

They made love in the tub, then he carried her back to bed, and she said "so can I kiss you starting at your ankles or um if you think that will ruin it. I mean I'm not any good I know." He said "please do."  He laid on the bed.  She started at his feet, went up his legs, his thighs, and then his manhood. He was moaning and screaming her name Until he couldn't take it anymore and he said Sydney, he pulled her to him, and then rolled onto of her, and made love to her again.

Tom took her hands put them over her head, and kissed her.  He said "girl you do know we have a problem."  She said "What." He kissed her.  He said "I um should have drove us to the hotel."  She laughed.  He smiled.  He said "your killing me I'm not going to be able to walk back home."  She laughed.  Sydney said "you mean you want to take a break Hanson."  He smiled.  He kissed her.  He said "no I don't want to, just saying if we keep on I'm not going to be able to walk, you're going to have to carry me."  She laughed.  So did he.