CHAPTER 59: TOM AND HARRY'S INITIATION

Tom said "Sydney I worry about you, and these nightmares. I'm so sorry they came back this case. Maybe I should tell Fuller to pull you out, you and Abby can go home."  Sydney said "no Tom I want to stay on the case."  He said "ok."  He kissed her forehead.  He said "honey Abby was really upset, so you should probably let her sit on your lap and lick your face."  Sydney said "Abby come here sweetie, I'm sorry I scared you."  Abby got on her lap. Tom said "baby I'm going to stay tonight, but I got to try and get some sleep, and set my alarm. I got be over at my house before 4 am.  Our hell week starts then."  He rolled his eyes.  Sydney said "hell week."  He said "yeah that's what that dirt bag Michael called it."  Sydney said "do I need to be worried about you"  He smiled.  He said "I can handle it. But thank you."  Judy said "you know Tom it might be a good idea if you record whatever is done, I mean if they are going to do some illegal hazing."  Tom said "Good idea. I'll call Fuller, see if he can get me some kind of bug or wire I can wear. We have been informed we all have to wear the same outfit, this white shirt, blue jeans, and I mean because my sleeves were rolled up today, and the others weren't, that jerk made them all do 50 pushups while I watched, he said since I was selfish didn't care about my brothers."  Judy said "great so now some of the brothers probably already hate you."  Tom said "Exactly. And we have to learn all this stuff by 9 am.  I really need to look at it, but you're more important."  Sydney said "Tommy what do you have to learn, can I help?"  He said "we have to learn the bio of each of our brothers and also the history and all the former leaders.  This booklet is thick with names. I just need read it over, then maybe you can read it with me and quiz me."  Sydney said "sure."  They did that until Sydney fell asleep.  Tom set his alarm for 3:00 a.m.  It went off, Tom kissed Sydney and Abby.  Sydney woke up.  She said "you leaving."  He said "yeah baby I need get back. Adam said he was going to put that little camera that I can put under my shirt, it is so tiny no one will see it, he was going to leave it in my car.  You ok."  Sydney said "yes. Hey I'm worried about you.  Tommy hazing is like bullying and bullying can be brutal.  All the things that happened to me. Please be careful. Don't let him do stuff to you."  He said "I'll be ok.  Hey I'm sorry for all that was done to you."  He kissed her and left.

She went back to sleep.  Adam called Judy and asked how Sydney was.  Tom had let him know that the hazing upset her.  He told Judy that the tech team came up with the new device Tom had, first time trying it out. That Sydney and Judy could leave and come to the station, and they could watch.  Judy woke Sydney up.  She said "hey Sydney, Adam called, checking on you, but also we need go."  Sydney said "What time is it."  Judy said "3:30. He said that the new device Tom has first time trying it out.  He said we can come to the station and actually watch what is happening at their house, I mean that is if you want to see."  Sydney said "yes let's go.  Come on Abby."

They stopped and got breakfast.  The men all were in the kitchen. Michael said "we are going to do this till you get it right. It's really very simple guys. Harry you are going to start.  He put Harry on one side of the table, all the other guys were on the other side. He said "when I say fork you will pick up a fork with your right hand put it in left spot, when I say spoon you pick up the spoon with your left hand put it in middle spot, and when I say knife, you will pick it up with your right hand right spot always keep track of how many utensils are in each spot."  Sydney said "that jerk.  Tom is really wanting to kick his ass.  Look at Tom's face."  Judy and Sydney laughed. Tom said "give em hell Harry."  Michael screamed at Tommy, no talking.

Michael said "now every time you mess up, you will have to start over, but more important your brother Prescott will pay."  Sydney said "oh no. Come on Harry you can do this."  Judy said "um Harry looks sick."  Sydney said "yeah he looks nervous, like if he messes up, Tom will be mad."  They laughed.

"  They laughed