CHAPTER 62: THE DOUBLE DATE

Tom made dinner for Sydney.  She said "thank you baby."  He said "So Sydney I don't suppose there is any way you can just tell Booker he can't go, and then you and Judy just go to this party. Politicians are jerks ok, they lie to your face, they only want money and your votes.  They take bribes. They are just fake ass boring people."  Sydney laughed.  She said "I know babe but I have to be there, and I would like for you to be my date.'  He said "ok well then can you  get Judy to uninvite Booker."  She laughed.  She said "babe you know Judy crushes on him, let her have a date."  Tom said "fine but this is going to be miserable for me having to be with  Booker all night."  She said "I know babe I'll make it up to you every night."  He said "every night huh."  He grinned.  She laughed. Tom said "so baby you called and said you were going to be late, but you didn't say why?"  She said "oh I had to give Sam a ride home.  Her car isn't running.  She tried to start it this evening and nothing it made a weird sound." 

Sydney and Judy weren't making any progress.  They had Friday afternoon off. So they went to the salon.  Sydney said "so Tommy is still not wanting to go tonight.  He doesn't like politics at all, thinks politicians are fake and boring ass people, and to top it off he has to sit at table with Booker"  Judy laughed.  She said "poor Hanson."  Sydney said "he's ok with it though,  cause I'm making it up to him every night."  They laughed.

The guys were all at the station.  Tom and Doug had solved their case.  Harry said "hey where's the ladies."  Tom was feeding Abby some of his sandwich.  He said "at the mall and the salon."  Harry said "right I forgot tonight's the big double date."  Tom rolled his eyes.  Booker laughed.  He said "Hanson aren't you as excited as I am, we are going to be going on a romantic double date."  Tom rolled his eyes.  He said "yeah just remember who your date is. Got it."  They all laughed, except for Tom.  Booker said "yeah I got it Hanson.'

Booker said "so Hanson I'm thinking we need to get the ladies flowers, so how bout you get Judy's and I'll get Sydney's"  Doug and Harry said "you must be wanting to die today Booker."  They laughed.  So did Booker.  Tom said "shut up Booker.  Sydney is my date." Booker laughed.  He said "Hanson you are so fun to pick on.  You get upset every single time.  It's like steam comes out of your face."  Doug said "one of these days Hanson is just going to explode, his head's going to pop off."  They all laughed.  

Booker said "Hanson I'm teasing you ok.  I know your date is Sydney.  I was just playing with you, but for real I think we should get them flowers, so I was thinking that we should get them matching flowers.  So why don't you tell me what corsage you want to get Sydney and then I'll pick out the same for Judy."  Tom said "ok let's go."  Tom, Dennis, and Abby left.

Tom and Abby came home.  Sydney was home.  Tom said "hey honey"  Abby went and greeted Sydney.  Sydney said "I'm glad you're home.  I was just getting ready to call you."  He said "so you are wanting to take a "  Sydney said "Hanson I can not take a shower with you. I just got my hair done."  He said "ok sorry."  She said "I was wanting to see Abby before we have to go."  He smiled.  He said "Abby misses you when you're gone.  You're her favorite."  Tom said "I'm going to make a sandwich you want one."  She said "no thanks."    Tom said "Sydney I'm going to take a shower after I eat, and get ready."  She said "ok Hanson.  I'll get ready after you do."

Tom and Abby were on the couch.  Sydney had a long red strapless dress on.  She came out.  Tom said "baby you look hot, but too hot."  She said "Hanson. It took me a long time to find a dress."  He said "damn Sydney you do realize it will totally drive me crazy you in that dress with Booker and all those slime ball politicians gawking and drooling over you."  Sydney said "if I wear your suit jacket, can I wear this?"  He smiled.  He said "ok."  She laughed.

Tom said "So we going with Booker and Judy or meeting them."  Sydney said "meeting them."  Tom said "ok you ready."  She said "yes you look so handsome Tommy."  He said "thanks you look beautiful, but oh no."  Sydney said "what's wrong."  He said "I just noticed, something is missing."  Sydney said "What."  He pulled out a rose corsage. She said "Hanson you're so sweet."  He kissed her.  She said "they are beautiful thank you."  He said "I guess I should tell you.  Booker picked out the same for Judy."  She said "oh that's sweet. This is like an official real double date.'  Tom rolled his eyes. Sydney said "Tommy I know you don't like it, but Judy really likes Booker.  She doesn't want to date him, cause he's a player and she's been hurt badly and it would be hard to work together you know if they split up, but this is like her chance to have a date with him, so it means a lot to her.  Can you please try and not be all upset and in a bad mood tonight."