CHAPTER 23: TOM, SYDNEY AND JOHNNY DEPP

Tom, Doug, and Harry were at the Chapel. Fuller came out.  He said "Penhall, Hanson, I got your new case."  Tom said "ok boss, what is it?"  Harry was on a case with Sydney and Judy at Jefferson High.  Fuller said "this comes down from the mayor's office, we have been selected as the best department equipped to handle this special case."  Doug said "we got a special case huh Captain, it looks like our rep is getting out there, we are the ones they need to bring in on the tough cases."  Fuller said "um yeah guys."  Tom said "what is it?"  Fuller said "Johnny Depp is headed to town to film his new movie, and he needs a couple of bodyguards."  Harry laughed.  Doug said "you got to be kidding me?"  Tom said "great so we are babysitter's now." Doug said "Captain, come on you can't expect us to do this.  This is a load of crap,  babysitting this this this." Tom said "creep."  Doug said "yes this creep, come on Captain. We are police officers not baby sitters."  Fuller said "sorry guys, this is a big deal to the city, to the mayor's office, they need Johnny Depp guarded. This movie is going to bring in thousands for the city, in hotel stays, restaurants, and Johnny has been receiving some threatening letters."  Doug said "good where can I send mine."  Tom and Harry laughed.  Doug said "Captain, you know movie stars get those kind of letters all the time, it is just part of it, nothing will happen."  Fuller said "I know nothing will happen, because I have you two on the case."  Harry laughed.  Fuller said "look they also want you to try and keep Johnny out of trouble, he has been known to be a hand full, has gotten into some trouble at hotels he has stayed at."  Tom said "he has been know to be a bit of a  jerk." Fuller said "guys look I know this case sucks ok, but this is big business for the city, and we want to make sure Depp is protected, and doesn't cause too much  trouble He has been known to be a little wild during filming sometimes." . Doug said "the movie business is bull, overpaid people standing around."  Fuller said "true Doug, but it will bring in thousands of dollars for our city."

Harry said "I'm jealous guys, too bad I already have a case with Sydney and Judy."  He laughed.  Tom said "I see that you're real broken up about it."  Doug said "otto Sydney oh man. Hanson."  Tom looked at Doug.  He said "what."  Doug said "you know Johnny Depp."  Harry said "oh man I didn't think about that."  Tom said "what." Harry said "u don't know Hanson?"  Tom said "know what?"  Doug said "Johnny Depp."  Tom said "what about him?" Doug said "as close as they are he has to know."  Tom looked at them. Tom said "as close as who are, know what." Harry and Doug laughed. Doug said "how does he not know Harry?"  Harry said "man I don't know." Tom said "you guys know what."  Harry said "man she keeping secrets, I thought for sure she would have told you."  Tom was getting irritated. Tom said "what you better stop laughing and tell me, does this have something to do with Sydney?"

Doug said "it's just we thought you knew, but Johnny Depp, there are 2 hot ladies who work here, that are huge fans of Johnny Depp

Doug said "it's just we thought you knew, but Johnny Depp, there are 2 hot ladies who work here, that are huge fans of Johnny Depp."  Harry said "we mean huge Johnny Depp fans." Tom looked at them.  He said "Sydney likes Johnny Depp?"  Sydney and Judy came in.  Sydney said "did we hear Johnny Depp's name."  Tom looked at Sydney. Harry said "yep your man Hanson's got a new case. He and Doug are going to be his what did you call it Hanson, Depp's babysitters."  Sydney and Judy screamed "Oh my God."  Sydney said "Hanson are you and Doug going to be guarding Johnny Depp when he is in town filming his new movie."  Before Tom could answer, she screamed.  Tom stared at her.  She said "Judy oh my God, we are going to meet Johnny Depp. You tell me what I should wear, and I can tell you?" Tom was getting jealous and mad.