CHAPTER 9: FRIDAY NIGHT

Sydney went home, and laid down and cried. She said I really how does this still hurt so much. How will I work with him.  Maybe he won't stay. Judy came over. She rang the doorbell. Sydney didn't feel like going to the door.  She laid there on the couch.  Judy said "Sydney it's me Jude." Sydney said "just a minute."  Sydney wiped her eyes, and then went an unlocked the door. Sydney said "hey Judy come in".  Judy said "ok girlfriend you definitely need a hug."  She hugged Sydney. Sydney was crying.  Judy said "Sydney what is wrong." Sydney said "I'm fine. It's nothing."  Judy said "ok if you don't want to talk about it, so I came to see how your mall trip was."  Sydney said "it was ok. I got him styled up. He looks hundred times better."  She said "Hanson is really really hot huh Sydney"  Sydney felt sick. She said to herself. what if he and Judy hook up. It will be same thing, I will have to just watch.  She said "So Judy are you wanting Hanson."  She said "no, I think he is a hottie, but he's not me type, and he is definitely into you."  Sydney said "why would you say that"?  Judy said "cause it was quite obvious. He was falling all over himself, couldn't even think or remember his name one look at you."  She laughed.  She said "So the question is , do you like Hanson?  I mean is that why you are so upset, and is that why you had a look of horror on your face when I said he is really hot."  She laughed. She said "I know it's hard when you meet a guy who you think is so hot, and you think man I'd like to date him, but then you remember how badly your ex hurt you, and you just can't let yourself take the risk, is that why you are upset"  Sydney said "yes. Hanson is hot. And he is even hotter after I got him a whole new wardrobe. And I mean the store clerk hit on him, tried to give him her number, so I know how it would be."  Judy said "did he take it"  Sydney said "no he said no and that she interrupted him talking to me."  She said "how about we order pizza, eat ice cream, watch movies, and then you can tell me all about today."  Sydney said deal.

Over at Harry's. They were eating pizza and drinking beer.  Harry said "well I see you made it in one piece at least. I was kind of worried for you."  Tom said "yeah I was worried too, she was really pissed.  It took me quite a while before I got thru to her. I just wow. I really have never had any girl get to me like this. I mean I couldn't think straight, couldn't breathe, didn't even know my name, I felt sick to my stomach, my heart was racing, and my stomach was like on a roller coaster.  I have never felt any of this. Girls I mean I've just not ever felt like this, or been in love.=  Doug said "I feel kind of bad taking your money, here" He handed it to Tom. Tom said "a bet is a bet"  Doug said "just take it"

Tom said "She is literally stunning. I just never have seen a girl like here before. Just took my breath away."  Harry said "yes we have both been there. The first day she walked in to Jump Street. We pretty much made fools of ourselves over her, so we both understand. You can join the club of the guys who want to date her, but you do realize that you can't date her." Tom said "oh I know. I'm not really looking forward to having to see her man all over her, and to make matters worse he is going to be gunning for me, he wants to kick my ass." Doug and Harry stared at Tom.  "Doug said what are you talking about."  Tom said "her boxer body builder boyfriend". 

Harry said "um what." Tom said "she said he will kick my ass. I mean I can fight, but not really a professional boxer. And I about threw up when she said how she keeps him happy and busy in bed."  Doug and Harry both spit out their beer, and hit Tom with it.  He looked at them.  They said "sorry dude, but what are you talking about."  Doug said "are you talking about some other girl, did you meet a girl at the mall"?  Tom said "no I'm talking about Sydney why"?  Doug said "Sydney does not have a man, where did you get that idea."  Tom said "she told me." Harry said "what you must have misunderstood."  Tom said "no trust me I wish I did misunderstand, the thought of her pleasing a man in bed, makes me throw up."  Harry looked at Doug.