CHAPTER 37: BOOKER TO THE RESCUE

Mario said "I am going to get my revenge tonight."  Booker said "awesome. How if  you don't mind." He said "I have her, and actually it's going to be even better than what I had planned. Cause luck intervened for me, and her friend was with her."  Tom stared at him. Booker looked at Tommy. He said "oh so you gonna have quite a night huh. 2 of them."  He said "yeah I mean Judy is hot, but her friend is a fine piece of ass."  Tom leaned forward.  Booker shot Tom a look.  Mario said "I just had to come get something in the office, then I'm headed back for my night of passion and pleasure. The other girl, she is a feisty broad. So anyway what can I do for you"  Booker said "well I was looking for a girl. I kind of want to pay her back. See I thought this girl was good really loved me, but when I was put in jail, she came and saw me, and I thought she was so sweet, but she actually I find out from Tommy she was screwing my best friend. I want to find this bitch and make her pay. She went into hiding when she heard I found out she was doing him."  Mario said "well you need some of my dudes to follow this girl."  Booker  said "yeah I want them to find her, then I will take it from there," 

Mario got a phone call. It was from one of the guys.  He said "hey what's up. My girls waiting for me." Tom looked at Booker. The guy said "yeah so Mario we had a little trouble."  He said "What happened."  The guy said "well you know that Sydney chick, she is one feisty bitch, she kind of managed to get out of the ropes and she came and attacked Mickey, she kicked him, so we had to put her in her place, and teach her a lesson. We kind of had to mess up her pretty face." Mario said "but you got her under control. Is she hurt bad."  The guy said "She's banged up, but she is ok. We just wanted to let you know."  Mario said "well it's a shame about Sydney's pretty face, but maybe she learned her lesson."  Tom went towards him.  Booker stopped him.  Mario said "I'll be there soon. Let both my girls know I'm headed their way."  Mario said "Booker I'll get you my best guys, they are working on another job for me, but give me a call in a few days and I will set up a time for you to meet with them. They will need pic of your ex, and information about where she might go."  Booker said "um ok so I take it you can't go over my info now?" 

Mario said "Sorry dude, my girls are waiting on me."  Booker said "oh I understand that, man you are the kind man, doing two beautiful babes at once."  He said "I know it, revenge is going to be sweet. I'll catch you later."  Booker said "Tommy let's go."  Tom looked at him.  They went out and got in Booker's car.  Tom said "Booker what the hell, you're just going to leave. We need kick his ass tell he talks, pull our guns on this dirt bag. Make him talk."  Booker said "Hanson you almost blew it in there. I told you you can't attack him. If he thought we were cops, he'd call the guys and move them."  Tom said "He's going to rape my girlfriend and Judy."  Booker said "Hanson relax, I'm not going to do nothing, I won't let that happen."  Tom said "Sounds like Sydney is hurt."  Booker said "yeah look I'm going to follow him ok. I know what he drives. He parks in the back. We are going to follow him."  Tom said "and what if you're wrong and that isn't his SUV, or he doesn't go straight to where he is keeping them. What if we lose him in traffic."  Booker said "I got Doug and Harry here they are going to watch the place, in case I'm wrong, and he isn't the one leaving in this SUV. " Tom said "I hope you're right."

Mario got in the SUV.  It had tinted windows, and he parked in a parking garage, so Booker followed it. Mario drove to the warehouse.  Tom said "Booker you got to go faster."  Booker sid "Tom I can't be right on his tail, ok, I have to stay behind. Don't worry. I got him in my sights. We will get there."  Mario parked and went in the warehouse.  Booker stayed back so that when Mario looked around he didn't see anyone.  Booker said "let's get out here, and go in ok, there is two doors, two buildings. You pick one I'll pick the other.

Mario said "ladies your man is home..  I really hope you enjoy a threesome, hell maybe a fivesome, right guys."  The guys laughed and " right boss, please let us in on this fun."  Judy said "you are disgusting animals. You make me sick."  Mario said "and I'm going to start with you sweetie. Then I'm going to do your friend, and then maybe I'll watch while you do your friend."  Sydney spit on him;.  He said "it is a shame you're bleeding, and your pretty face is all messed up. Maybe you learned your lesson, to stop fighting and just enjoy what is going to happen to you. I'm the best you've ever had," Sydney was crying, so was Judy.  Mario had his bodyguards watching the side of the building.  They had their guns and were walking back and forth.  Tom came up and saw them.  He threw a coin at the building and they jumped. One went to check out the noise, Tom waited stood back, and then kicked him and punched him. Tom knocked him out. The other came and Tom knocked him out too, he grabbed both their guns.