Chapter 21: Recovering Souls.

LOG: 3/7/2021

---

Knockout came out of the Cybertronian-sized ward slowly, trying to calm his hectic feelings. He was met with his favourite partner and he broke, crying tears of joy as he weeped loudly onto Breakdown's servos.

"S-She's awake! Primus..." Knockout breathed out, still shaken.

The team sighed in relieve and some had tears of joy, knowing that their carrier is safe. Megatron was about to go in when Knockout stopped him, barely.

"L-Lord Megatron! I know you worry-"

"Then let me in!" he growled, not in the mood for this.

"She's barely awake! Give her time!" Knockout pleaded, hoping that his master would at least give the fragile human time to heal before he disturbs her.

The warlord was about to blow his top when Ratchet came out next, with the same worn-out look like Knockout. The medic spotted the warlord and sighed, pinching an imaginary nose bridge as he explained the situation.

"She wants to see you guys, but her condition is still dangerous. She had a massive fit earlier, so I suggest we wait till tomorrow before talking to her..." he trailed off, sighing loudly.

Megatron faltered and took a step back, reluctantly agreeing to the doctor's words. Optimus came forward and placed a servo on his oldest friend, giving the mech a little emotional support.

The team will just have to wait until tomorrow.

---

Both factions could barely get any recharge as they worry for their mother. It has been two weeks since she went into coma and not one day passed by did the team not worry. The Autobots woke up from their assigned berths and rushed towards the Decepticon medical bay every day, only to be disappointed with the same results.

Yes, the Autobots stayed in the Nemesis for a time being as they sorted out peace within the two factions, and also because the Decepticons had better equipments, much to Ratchet's denial.

The team still mourned on the fact that it should have been them to deal with Airachnid, not her.

When Megatron and Optimus forced their team to go to Anna's room to hide, they didn't actually fully listen to their mother's words. Shockwave, Ratchet, Soundwave and Knockout immediately went to work, spilling out all of the information regarding the White Energon.

The silent mech had all of Earth's satellite tuned in sync with him just in case as he search through his last file of coordinates, the place where the battle took place. He finally got hold of the place and opened a bridge, running towards it with the rest of the team.

"There!" Shockwave said, pointing towards the large White Energon crystal that stood before him. He quickly ran towards it to pluck out an Energon sample, but an energy wave knocked him back.

"WE NEED A SAMPLE!" Shockwave yelled. The rest of the team tried their best to at least chip off a tiny bit of the strange Energon but it lashed out at them, blocking them from retrieving it.

"WHY WON'T YOU LET US NEAR YOU!? WHY DID YOU TURN US INTO SPARKLINGS!?" Megatron roared, waving his sword at the Energon. "MY CARRIER IS GOING TO DIE! WE NEED TO RETURN BACK TO OUR NORMAL SIZE, CURSE YOU!" Megatron continued, his tone helpless.

"Please, we need to help our mother! She's in grave danger as we speak! Help us, please!" Optimus pleaded.

"Pwease help mama!"

"Mama is in dangwerr!!"

"We must pwotec mama!"

Miko stood still as she cried, gripping her shirt as she took her turn to yell at the White Energon.