Chapter 15: Cooking Horrors!

LOG:14/6/2021

Anna's POV

I'm currently working on a commission, doing the finishing touches when a soft knock caught my attention.

"Come in!" I said, and shifting my view to the small figures outside my door. The kids rushed towards me and tackled me, nearly tipping me off my gaming chair.

"H-Hey guys! What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing Starscream's helm. The kids were in extra cuddling mode so I had to sit on the carpeted floor with them, sharing the attention equally.

Optimus strode in, waving at me while smiling.

"They are restless, mother. How's work going on?" He said as I chuckled. Kissing his forehelm, I praised the kind mech for helping me.

"Everything's going on well. Thank you for taking care of your siblings, Optimus." I said, giving the mech a tender pinch on his cheek. Optimus nuzzled in my hands for a moment before backing away as he heard a growl from Megatron, the latter growing jealous.

Chuckling, I pulled the temperamental bot close to me, hugging him close.

"Hello, my dear Megsy~" I cooed at the silver mech, who rolled his optics at my silly attitude. Megatron blushed, but did not pull away from my hug.

"Mother, how long more do you intend to be cooped up in your workroom?" He said, a frown etched on his face. My eyes softened and I got up, still carrying the mech on my arms.

"I'm almost done my love, I'll just need to clean up a litle bit more, send in the work and I'm all yours!" I said, booping his face. Megatron huffed and looked away, blushing even more.

"You're so adorable, do you know that?" I laughed and set him down, the mech grumbling and turned his backs on me.

"J-Just- h-hurry up!" He said and ran off, leaving me with the rest of the kids. Soundwave climbed onto me and I scooped him up, setting him on my hips.

"Yes, my love?" I asked the silent mech. Soundwave pointed at my computer and I looked over. Gasping, I realised he had helped me refine the line art and tweaked the vibrancy of the background colours just enough.

"Well, aren't you are a bot with many talents?" I said, impressed. Looking at the silent bot, I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, little one. But next time, let me know when you touch mommy's stuff okay? We don't want to send anything wrong to our clients now, do we?" I nuzzled into his visor. Soundwave beeped in agreement and hugged me.

"Maybe I'll let you work with me next time, how 'bout that?" I asked, and he nodded. Smiling, I quickly sent the finished art to my client and turned off my computer, bringing the kids to the living room.

Ratchet saw my figure walking towards the sofa and waddled over, holding up his wrench as he reprimanded me.

"Mother, prolonged exposure to digital devices will cause many human illnesses! As your physician, I ask that you take my advice and cut down on spending too much time on the computer!" He said, puffing out his chest.

"Ah, sorry dear. Mothers got work, ya know?" I chuckled dryly, bending down and pet the grumpy medic. He grunted, pouting at me.

"But you work too much. I don't want you to get sick again." He said softly, frown ever-present on his face. Hugging the worried bot, I sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of myself. In fact, I'm done for the day! How about we do some fun stuff together?" I said, giving the worried bot a smile. He narrowed his eyes at me playfully before nodded, dismissing his frown and replacing it with a curious look.