Chapter 3: Motherly love.

LOG:22/5/2021

3rd person's POV.

The blue and gold bot awoken only to find himself in an unfamiliar place. Turning around, he spotted the Autobot medic and their two-wheeler. Dreadwing was about to attack when his left side flared up with pain, the small bot hising in pain as he clutched his side.

He realised that his left side was wrapped in white cloth and was about to tear it apart, the fabric obstructing his movements when he was stopped by Anna.

Anna's POV.

I rushed to the blue and gold one, he was going to tear the bandage I've wrapped around his left hip! Swiftly, I was by his side, tending to him and checking for any injuries I may have left out.

"Hey there, how are you feeling?" I asked gently, not wanting to scare the already injured bot. I think they've had enough injuries, don't need me scaring them to add to the list.

"Please don't tear the bandage, it is to heal your wounds, young one." I added, hoping the blue and gold bot won't peel off the bandage.

The bot looked at me before growling and taking out a sword, making me take a step back as I try to explain.

"Hey! It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you! Please, put down the sword or you are going to open your wounds again!" I pleaded, shielding the other two bots as I spoke. The dark blue and gold bot glared at me for a moment before checking himself, only to realise the white cloths were bandage on him.

"You...healed me, human?" he spoke, sword still in his hands but lowered. I nodded in reply, giving him a soft smile as I knelt down to his level and spoke.

"Yes, I did. It would be great if you could put away the sword, please? I'm not going to hurt you. You're already injured little one, I don't want to cause more pain to you, okay?" I said softly, extending a hand to him, which he took and shook much to my surprise.

"V-Very well...thank you for your...help." He said, looking away. I gave him a soft smile before guiding him to another couch for him to rest.

"Rest here, alright? I'll be tending to your family, so just rest up my dear." I said softly and rubbed his helm. The bot was shocked but did not attack me, so that was a good sign.

My attention was averted to the yellow and black bot, who was now beeping in pain and crying. I went to his side before setting him on my lap, hushing the little one as I tried to calm him.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie! There, there. No pain, alright? It's going to be okay." I said, cradling him close to my chest as the little one stopped crying and hugged me tight, his tears staining my clothes as he snuggled within my embrace.

I carried him and sat down next to the female bot who was looking at me, astounded. The female bot was in the middle, the orange bot by her left and me by her right side. I gently set the adorable yellow one next to her before giving him one last pet, coaxing him to be brave.

"Little one, be strong. I am going to tend to your families, alright? Don't cry sweetheart, no one is going to hurt all of you anymore." I said and gave him a peck on the helm. The small one reciprocated by smiling and beeping in happiness. I turned to look at the female one and gave her a soft rub on her helm, assuring her everything's going to be fine before going back to help the rest of them.

There was this cerulean blue and red bot staring at me inquisitively, his eyes glaring at me but at the same time holding pained expression. I went to him slowly and did the same thing; calm him down and put him on the couch with the blue and golden one.