Chapter 6: Food and war.

LOG:27/5/2021

TW: Low confidence.

Anna's stomach growled in hunger, resulting in many heads turned to her direction. Petting their heads, she headed over to the kitchen. Laserbeak nestled on her head while its owner latched on her back. Anna was holding Megatron in her arms, the mech seeking comfort in her embrace. The rest of the kids followed her obediently to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge only to have a sigh escape her lips, the fridge was almost empty. She was supposed to go shopping for groceries today, but a miracle happened in her house instead, not that she was complaining. 

She loves the bots and she has no idea why.

Turning back, she sat them down on the dining table and told them to stay put. Optimus saw their carrier was taking out something from the upper shelf and went to try and be of assistance. Megatron saw his annoying nemesis went after his carrier and tagged along, not wanting to lose out.

We all know what will happen when the two leaders meet.

Meanwhile, Anna was failing miserably. She could not reach the top shelf to get the bowl. The lady was tip-toeing, hoping she could at least touch the bowl, when a long appendage extended from behind her and took the bowl down with ease. She turned to see Soundwave who was displaying a small heart on his visor and smiled as she praised him.

"Thank you, my dear. That was very nice of you!" Anna said, making the small bot nod in reply. She got out a cereal box from the the lower shelf with ease and pour the contents into the bowl. Soundwave was watching curiously at his mother's action, latching tightly on her back as he observes the femme. She went to the fridge and took out a nearly empty box of milk and poured the rest of it into the bowl, filling it to the max.

Picking Soundwave up from her back, she sets him down on the counter and lifted a spoonful of cereal in front of him.

"This is cereal, one of earth's food. Usually, we will eat it for breakfast, but I had nothing else to eat except this. We pair this cereal with milk, as you've seen me doing earlier." Anna explained to the quiet bot. Soundwave nodded his helm in reply and Anna continued.

"Do you think you guys are able to eat this? Can you perhaps scan the ingredients and see if it's harmful to your body or not?" Anna said, handing the silent mech the cereal box earlier. He did as he was told, scanning the ingredients and took in the information within seconds. He rose his helm and place the box by his side before wobbling towards the bowl of cereal. Looking around, he realised Anna was blocking the bot's view on him and he smiled under his mask. He looked up to his carrier for a moment before signalling her to come close. The human obliged, craning her neck in and hears Soundwave whispering at her.

"Question: Can carrier keep a secret for Soundwave?" he asked. Anna nodded at him, and he continued. "Statement: Thank you carrier. Please do not fear Soundwave." Was what he said before unlocking the visor, revealing his face to her. Anna's eyes widen but she said nothing, observing the quiet mech in fascination. The mech went to the bowl and tasted the contents, before perking up in delight. It was delicious!

Smiling, Anna petted him and spoke, her words made the bot's spark flutter in delight.

"You have a very beautiful face, little one. Your eye colour is very unique, I am entranced by it young one." Anna whispered; her words made him blushed as he snapped back the visor to hide his blushing cheeks. Anna chuckled lightly at him; his actions were very adorable.

Anna did not lie about Soundwave's feature. His faceplate was slender and smooth, probably due to the fact he never exposes them out. His optics were indigo-blue, a very unique and beautiful combination indeed.