Chapter 5: Arguements.

LOG: 24/5/2021

TW: CURSING, ABUSIVE PARTNER.

The peaceful moment was shattered when Anna heard a rapid knock on her door. Getting up, she told the bots to stay put as she went and check. She didn't order pizza or any delivery, so who was at her door in this hour?

The door opened to reveal a very dishevelled man gasping for air, bent over holding his knees.

Oh great, it's Marcus; her ex.

He brightens up seeing her, but the feeling wasn't returned. The lady glared at him, wondering why was he here.

"Yes?" Anna flatly said, her internal emotions were roiling but she kept a blank face on him.

"A-Anna! Please, let me expl-"

"Get lost, Marcus. We are done. There is NO WAY of explanation for you to be sleeping with another woman!" Anna cut him off, not tolerating his crap. She was about to close the door on him when he wedged his foot at the door, blocking the lady from closing it.

"YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Marcus howled and grabbed Anna's hair. The commotion got the bots attention immediately.

"What's going on?"

"Nuh idea!"

"Hey guys! Mama is huwt!!" Knockout said frantically, watching his mother from the couch. The human male was grasping tightly on her hair, making her cry out in pain.

This made everybots' energon boiled in anger. No one touches their mother.

Megatron growled as he charged up to the man, his blades unsheathin. He was about to commit murder on the human pest that laid its grimmy fingers on his mother. The rest of the bots got out their weapons, ready to attack the man.

"L-Let me go, you're hurting me!"

"FUCK NO! I GET TO CALL THE SHOTS ON BREAKING UP! UNDERSTAND, BI-"

The man's words was not finished as he was tackled down by Megatron, the silver mech growling and charged up his cannons, ready to finish the slagger off.

"Megs, STOP!" Anna panicked. The mech was going to murder him, when the lady's voice snapped him out of it.

"Please... enough..." Anna cried, pleading softly to the mech. He powered down his cannons as Optimus and Dreadwing pulled him away from the frightened male, a stark contrast to his earlier aggression towards Anna.

"WHAT THE F-" once again, Marcus was cut off.

"LANGUAGE!" Anna snapped, instantly protective towards her children. Marcus looked at her in disbelieve before turning his gaze towards the rest of the bots. All of them glaring at him with their weapons drawn.

He scampered away from Anna's residence, but not before throwing insults at the lady.

"ANNA MARIE CREST YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" he said, only to receive a warning blow to his shoes from Optimus, of all bots.

"Language."

---

Anna was silent as she gathered up her kids back into her house. The kids were all worried for her, especially Ratchet and Knockout since both of them were medics, their scanners were indicating Anna's pulse rate was too high.

She escorted them back to the living room and placed herself down on the middle couch. Closing her eyes in fatigue, she placed her head on her hands as she wept silently, breaking down in front of the bots.