Chapter 1: The beginning.

LOG: 20/5/2021

It was the usual day for the Autobots, and by mean usual, as in fighting for Energons with the Decepticons.

Yes, a normal daily activity for the bots. 

It was on their top to-do list for the day.

Bulkhead was smashing some Vehicons with his wrecking ball while Wheeljack was slicing them with his katanas. Arcee was duelling with the Decepticon SIC, Starscream. The latter screeching profanities as he clawed the two wheeler, the femme fought back by slashing him with her arm blades.

Breakdown and Knockout was teaming together while fighting with Smokescreen and Bumblebee. Ultra Magnus was dealing with Soundwave, the silent bot using his appendage to his advantage as he fought with the Autobot commander.

Ratchet was also on field due to the fact that the kids were not available, something to do with summer holidays and hometown. He was dissecting Vehicons while keeping an eye out for his team. He was suddenly shot on the back by Dreadwing, who laughed victoriously.

Growling, the Autobot medic let out a war cry as he went head on with Dreadwing.

Optimus, like clockwork, is currently battling head on with Megatron. The silver mech taunting him again and again as they throw punches and landed blows, none giving in to another.

The two faction was battling fiercely, both not backing down despite sustaining injuries, the Autobots receiving more than their enemy.

The Energon mine shook when Magnus slammed Dreadwing away from Ratchet, his earlier opponent crouching a few feet back in pain. The mine came down trapping the bots' exits, having no way out except for groundbridging.

Unfortunately, they were too far in thus their base cannot receive their signal. Both sides were in this, together.

Optimus and Megatron was still clashing against one another, not bothered by their surrounding as they let out their pent-up aggression against one another.

Out of nowhere, a hole opened up by their feet and they both fell in, not having enough time to react.

"OPTIMUS!"

"MY LORD!"

The rest of the bots screamed for their leader when the hole got larger and they all fell in together, their screams echoed as they dropped into the abyss.

Surprisingly, all the Vehicons were defeated so none followed.

"Ugh... What in the Pits...?" Breakdown spoke up as he held his helm in pain, his vision blurry. His partner still unconscious and laid by his side, not moving but still alive, for now.

Ratchet's optics tried to focus on his surroundings as his audials rang, his processors informing many injuries on his system. He tried to search for his leader, his best friend.

"Optimus..."

Megatron and Optimus took in the worst. Optimus's windshield shattered while Megatron's shoulderplate was torn, his horns broken. They both were also unconscious and barely alive.

The rest of the team were alive but unresponsive either, leaving Breakdown and Ratchet as the remaining bots conscious. The former scanned his surroundings before spotting a very large Energon in the middle.

He was about to say something when the Energon sent out a shockwave, immediately disposing its threat as now all of the bots laid on the ground motionlessly but not dead. The mysterious Energon glowed with life before all the Cybertronians vanished into thin air.