Chapter 49: Kenjaku and The Battle of Sorcerers Pt 1.

"They're after me," you stared at the group. "And if it's me the they want, then that's what they'll get." You said blankly, returning to your desk. You began to scribble your thoughts on your notebook.

"What are you saying, y/n!? We can't just give give up-" 

"Did I say I was giving up, Yuji?" You smiled, looking at him.

"We're going to do this together."

You looked at yourself in the mirror; your irises glowed from the warm candle lights scattered around the room. You tied your hair into a tight pony tail, dressing mostly in black, and strapped on steel-casted shoulder and chest plates onto your uniform; a jujutsu uniform modified and constructed for you for this moment. You wrapped your boots, placing The Inverted Spear of Heaven into a holster wrapped around your hips.

You walked down the stairs of your bedroom to the living room; there gathered your fellow jujutsu sorcerers; all dressed in similar fashion. 

"Is everyone ready?" You looked at all of them and nodded, all stood to face you.

The air was thick and ominous from the night of the New Moon; the sky was dark, and so was the stage Kenjaku had set for his appearance at the school. Tonight was the night you'd surrender to Kenjaku. 

You smiled quietly, looking down. "If anything bad happens... I want you guys to know-"

"We will win y/n. For everyone who fought before us," Yuji said, "And for everyone who can't fight: we will save them. We will save Gojo."

You looked up at nodded, "Right." 

--

You entered into the school from behind and through the forrest. You passed the old Gojo clan's estate on the school and other relics of your past. You walked by your old dorm room and classrooms, reminding yourself of your youth. You looked at your reflection in the windows of building, flashing to a younger version of yourself looking back at you. You imagined another reflection of Satoru next to you, smiling back. 

Looking down the hallway, you saw the opening to the main entrance; your heart began to race in your chest as you gathered all of your courage: this was the moment you had been waiting for. You stepped out of the end of the hallway and into the opening; pillars encircled the area, casting shadows within the entry way of the school. You looked up and heard nothing but the crunch of pebbles under your feet. 

Suddenly, you heard a rumbling. From the distance appeared a billowing cloud of smoke being casted; cascading down the mountain and engulfing the red torii gates to the school. From the smoke appeared the reincarnation of ancestral evil himself; Kenjaku looking as he made his grand entrance.  Followed by him was the curse, Mahito, maniacally smiling at you while making his way in a playful skip. An auxiliary force of curse users began to pour into the background, wearing similar style clothing to Kenjaku; and finally, a horde of special grade curses, if that wasn't enough fighting power. 

"Hah!" you heard a sharp laugh in the distance. You focused your vision on Kenjaku, who stopped in front of you, giving you a short bow before outstretching both arms.  

"My my- what a surprise! You're pregnant!" He smiled devilishly at you, "That's why you've been in hiding this whole time, to keep your little secret hidden from me."

He turned around to gaze at his forces. "I'm glad you chose surrender. It would be a shame to lose such a gifted sorcerer like yourself, y/n." He smiled, pulling out something from his robe, "And I'm sure Satoru Gojo would be happy to see you alive and well."