Chapter 35: Forever.

Wisteria trees bloom in the Spring

Wisteria trees bloom in the Spring. To you, Spring was Earth's way of revealing rebirth, renewal, and new beginnings. The seasons changing this time meant much more to you this year- following December and the New Year, you and Satoru Gojo were to be married under the bloom of the Wisteria trees.

Satoru Gojo was blessed with Heaven's eyes, the Six Eyes, granting him limitless strength and ability. In contrast, you followed the path of your ancestors by a connection as old as Earth, inheriting powers far beyond your own. The marriage between Heaven and Earth was displayed on this day as if it were pre-written like destiny.

-Flashback-

"Have you picked where you want the wedding to be?" He asked, twirling a strand of your hair around his finger, his head resting in your lap.

"I-I don't know..." you blushed. "I was thinking we could have it here, outside..."

Your words sent Gojo's body into a restless fidget. "You want a backyard wedding?"

When you nodded, you felt his head roll back over your thigh and groaned. "You really are a country girl..."

You planting your hands firmly on his chest. "Hey! I know you like big events and parties, but maybe it'll be better to have something small." He furrowed his eyebrows then closed them and sighed in defeat.

"Anything for you, my love." He smirked, "If you get to pick where, then I get to pick where we go for our honeymoon."

"Honeymoon-?" You repeated, a blush forming and unhidden from your lover. He smirked, "Did you think we wouldn't have one?"

-End Flashback-

You sat backwards in a chair, arms crossed over the backrest and your feet tapping restlessly on the wooden floors

You sat backwards in a chair, arms crossed over the backrest and your feet tapping restlessly on the wooden floors. Having settled yourself in front of a mirror, two figures hung over you; their hands threading delicate strands of hair into intricate braids. The reflection in the mirror of your anxious state was met with smiles from Utahime and Shoko, both beaming of their handy work: you turned your head to look at hair half up and styled into a loose braid adorned with delicate flowers; as if you wore nature's crown.