Chapter 18: Yaga's Warning

"Mmmm..."

The ground seemed to move until you opened your eyes and noticed who was beneath you, rocking you gently with his breath and body.

Your hand rested on the sorcerer's rose kissed collarbone, feeling his chest rise and fall in peaceful rest. Gojo slept soundly; his long white eyelashes like curtains hiding his ace, his Six Eyes. Mistakenly shifting in Gojo's grasp, those powerful eyes fluttered open then became half-lidded, as a smile crept on his face upon seeing you.

"Hi..." His voice sounded raw. Gojo folded his long arms over your body loosely holding it to his. Your bare chest pressed against his as he drew circles in your back with the pads of his fingertips.

"Sleep well?"

There was some playful sarcasm behind his words; last night there were several times he kept you awake for more intimate moments. Soreness travelled through your inner thighs and hips while you slowly rose up from the bed, making you groan.

"You might feel a little sore today," Gojo smirked, "You did so well with me... You know..."

A blush flushed across your face, suddenly feeling exposed you crossed your arms to hide your bare chest. Clumsily getting out of the bed, you pulled the sheet and wrapped it around you as you wobbled to the bathroom to make your escape.

"Why are you hiding yourself? We just saw each other naked-" Gojo smirked, following you to the bathroom. He easily caught you in his arms with his long reach and pulled the sheet away from you, stripping you of all decency. You whined at his playful torment.

"Got you," he purred, uncloaking your body, "Why so shy now?"

"I'm not used to this yet..." you whined.

Gojo smiled, closing his eyes and loosening his grip in exchange to hold your hand. "Come shower with me, I promise I won't look."

He led you to the giant shower with a fancy hanging shower head. The two of you held each other in silence as the water washed over your bodies. You could hear him sigh in relief, rolling his shoulders back in a stretch.

"You can look..." you whispered. The lips on your neck curled into a smile before stepping back to grab a bar of soap.

You reached for shampoo before standing on your tip toes, lathering the top of his head, his crown of white hair. Gojo closed his eyes and hummed, looking content. You scooped the back of his neck and pressed his hair up to the top, making a mohawk.

"I like this look on you," you giggled.

He shook his head, letting his hair fall back to his face and rinsed in with water. He lathered and washed your body with soap, taking his time to admire your curves and features once more.

After the shower, he got out and offered to wrap you in a towel while leaving to change

After the shower, he got out and offered to wrap you in a towel while leaving to change. He returned to offer you an oversized black tee. The two of you walked into the kitchen to scour for food and found only leftover candies in his fridge.

"We could go to the patisserie store again, maybe go to the city-" Gojo's suggestions were interrupted by his phone ringing.

"What is it?"

"... Now?"

Gojo huffed in frustration. "Fine. I'll be there in a few," he tossed his cell phone onto the couch and rolled his head back, groaning. You tilted your head and wondered who had called, Yaga perhaps?

"Yaga wants to see me." He slung his arms over the couch, still visibly irritated.

"Then you better get going." You replied, smiling at his disgruntled expression.

He pouted, "Then patisserie?"

You nodded, "Then patisserie."

He smiled, giving you a peck on the lips then warping away. You sighed, plopping yourself on the couch as you sighed contently.

You'd be happy if this lasted forever.

Gojo warped into the main school's office, casually strolled towards his sensei's office without a knock

Gojo warped into the main school's office, casually strolled towards his sensei's office without a knock. "Yo, sensei."

"Gojo, you're late." His disgruntled sensei replied, focused on the felting of another one of his cursed dolls in his hand.

"I got caught up with something. Let's make this quick," he plopped himself down on nearby desk, "What's the mission?"

The man behind the desk dropped the doll and leaned forward,

"It's about Y/n."

Gojo's ears perked up, your name immediately getting his attention, "What about her?"

"Do you love her?"

Gojo looked away, irritated at his sensei's quick inquiry into his personal life. Before he could answer Yaga stood up from the desk, placing his half-finished curse doll to the side.

"I take that as a yes," Yaga sighed, "You and I both know if the higher ups find out, they will make things difficult for the both of you."

Gojo rolled his eyes; as powerful as he was, the higher ups watched over jujutsu sorcerers like a shadow government. Especially keeping tabs on what the Six Eyes was up to.

"Why the hell would they care anyways? It's not like we've done anything wrong." Gojo sharply looked across the room, feeling his anger bubble over.

"You and y/n have very unique capabilities; making the both of you a very powerful pair. Keeping at least one of you at either school locations ensures a balance of power between schools," Yaga replied.

Yaga took off his sunglasses and looked directly at his student. "This is especially for y/n, she hasn't fully awakened her technique yet: once she does they will bid for her immediate return to Kyoto."

"That's bullshit! They don't even know what her powers are!" He gritted his teeth, "They can't make decisions for her, for us!"

Yaga softened his gaze at his visibly angered student. He walked over and placed a hand on Gojo's shoulder.

"Satoru, I won't tell the higher ups about this. I'll do my best to keep her here as long as I can," he stood in silence as Gojo turned to walk away, "But I wanted to give you a warning; her stay may be temporary."

"I won't let anything get in our way, you can bet on that sensei." the sorcerer warped away, leaving his sensei alone to his thoughts and his dolls.