Chapter 15: "Young Master!?"

The emptiness of the bed and the smell of something warm and sweet awakened your senses. You groaned slightly, stretching and shuffling your legs which were tangled between the sheet. Rolling to your other side and pressed yourself up from the bed, you walked over to the bathroom for a quick morning routine. You tip toed to the kitchen and peered in to see a particularly chipper, shirtless sorcerer humming himself a tune. 

"Good morning~" Gojo chimed. 

You walked over and hoisted yourself up to sit on the kitchen counter, watching him flip over thick pieces of toast in a frying pan. Gojo wore a smile on his face; his white hair slightly unkept from last night's sleep. "French toast?" He asked, sliding the fluffy golden toast onto a plate.

"You're spoiling me," you replied, humming a his tune while walking around the kitchen admiring the room's interior. His eyes gazed at your morning self; he couldn't resist watching your figure as you walked passed him to look outside the window, looking at your curves through his shirt you wore. He smiled to himself, knowing that out of all places, you chose to be with him last night.

Gojo brought over french toast, decorated with powdered sugar and half an orange to the dining room

Gojo brought over french toast, decorated with powdered sugar and half an orange to the dining room. The meal was delicious; you licked your fork clean and waved it playfully, "Next time, I'll have to cook for you." 

Gojo hummed in contentment as he munched on his last bit of toast, "Sure thing, sweetheart."

You walked over to grab his finished plate when suddenly you heard a knock on the door. 

You froze. "Did you expect a visitor?" 

Gojo looked nonchalantly at you,"No?"

"Young master! Open up—"

"Young master??" You whispered harshly as he sheepishly looked at you, raised his arms up to shrug. You started to make your escape down the hall to another room. 

"What are you doing?" He said, standing up unbothered by the visitor at the door playing dumb and confused by your sudden moves. By the time you almost turned the corner, the door flung open, revealing an older woman with white, pinned back hair wearing an elegant (expensive) looking kimono.

'Shit....' you thought, you turned to see the woman looking directly at you; you wore nothing but Gojo's shirt on; and Gojo, with nothing but his boxer briefs on. She looked at you and Gojo back in forth, trying to process what, or who she was looking at.

"Young master, just who is this woman?"

"H-hi, I'm y/n," you nervously bowed, "It's an honor to meet someone from the Gojo clan," she ignored your greeting entirely as if you were entirely invisible. 

"Young master, we have been waiting for your response,"  the woman exasperated, "We need to discuss potential candidates for marriage —" 

"Not interested." He walked over and shut the door on this woman. You could hear her behind the door, "But young master! the Gojo clan needs an heir—"