Chapter 38: Shibuya Incident - Pt 0

The rest of the trip was spent by uninterrupted intimacies of both morning and night. The two of you spending hours traveling the island with hands intertwined: the hidden kisses behind beautiful waterfalls and shared expressions of love displayed the pure joy of being newly weds.

You laughed at Satoru who overly verbalized his complaints of having to return back to Tokyo. As much as the two of you wanted to stay - including Gojo's incessant jokes about running away- the both of you knew that leaving Japan for too long could pose a threat to all Jujutsu sorcerers.

When you arrived back to the school you were warmly greeted by your students. When the honeymoon was a topic of discussion, Satoru looked proudly at anyone who asked him how the trip went; you could tell he was in an extra good mood from how extra annoyed the students became at his over-the-top extraversion:

"Oh, we had a lot of fun..." the sorcerer swayed his head and snickered, a childish grin plastered on his face.

You rolled your head back and exaggerated sigh, bonking the back of his head. "Satoru...!"

And what was married-life like, being married to the most strongest Jujutsu sorcerer?

As two great shamans of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech the both of you continued to forge a path for your students and Jujutsu society. Satoru was routinely assigned by the higher ups on missions away from home, much to his protest of wanting to be with you. You continued working with the first and second years in Tokyo and assisted Principal Yaga with his duties.

Between missions and Jujutsu duties, you and Satoru continued to live together - as how usual young, married couples would. Moving in together was a breeze since neither of you had much furniture  (except for Gojo's king sized bed, which by any mention of it would earn a snicker from him). Gojo watched as you scoured furniture stores, picking out paints to bring a new look to his once empty filled home. He admired the attention of detail you had, something he often struggled with but enjoyed the results it brought, and funded all expenses to whatever gave you joy:

"It's like I'm your sugar daddy-" his comment earned him a smack in the face with a decorative pillow you recently bought from the store.

"I'm not going to call you that."

He whined.

Today was just another routine training exhibition for the students. You went and watched the first and second years training together, particularly impressed with how far Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara have come along with their training.

Satoru was currently meeting with the higher ups and was set to return late this evening. Your stomach growl, reminding you that you hadn't eaten today since you've been too busy work.

"You guys want to eat? It'll be on me!" you shouted at the students with a wide grin. You saw their faces light up in excitement; a particular pink haired boy ran towards you.

"YES Y/N-SENSEI!" Yuji yelled, pulling you into a big, affectionate hug.

You pat his back and chuckled, "What would you like, Yuji-kun?"

"RAMEN!"

The first and second year Tokyo students all agreed on a nearby ramen shop; when you arrived, you smiled at the storefront from the feeling nostalgia of entering the small shop. You recalled this was the shop Satoru and Suguru used to go to during your youth.

"Good choice Yuji, I've been having such a craving for ramen lately!" You exclaimed, walking into the store with the students. Soon after ordering, delicious looking bowls of ramen began lining the counter. You and the students began to eat your late lunch/early dinner.