Chapter 7: Onsen

Chapter 7: Onsen.

Onsen: /ˈänsen/

(in Japan) a hot spring, or a resort that has developed around a hot spring.

Tokyo is known for its dynamic and densely populated cityscape, but Japan also is known for utilizing it's geothermal energy towards building hot springs around the country. All of the students met at the train station to head to Yokohama, another prefecture next to Tokyo.

The train ride consisted of Gojo talking to Suguru about his theories of Digimon, Nanami reading a book, while you and Utahime and Shoko marveled at the train ride view. You gazed happily into the window and watched the city fade into forrest again. While you were busy looking at the window, a white haired sorcerer would occasionally glance over to your seat, looking at your figure through his glasses.

You were greeted by the onsen staff to check-in

You were greeted by the onsen staff to check-in. You and the girls separated from the boys, agreeing to meet for dinner at 6PM. You entered the women's lockeroom and placed your belongings in a small locker. You swept your hair up into a bun as you wrapped your body in a large towel. You entered the outdoor onsen with the other girls and after a quick rinse, dipped yourself into the hot spring water.

"This is so relaxing~" You sighed in content. Shoko sat next to you nodding in agreement, "Hot springs are great for the joints."

"Utahime sighed, sitting across from you, waving her arm back in and forth, "It's nice to have some girl time away from the guys."

You rested the nape of your neck on the stone lining the edge of the bath. You rubbed your arms with the water to savor the warm soak. It felt comforting on your bones. You looked at Utahime, "I wonder how the guys are doing."

Utahime snickered, "Speaking of guys, has anyone caught your eye yet? Maybe Suguru?"

You blushed feeling embarrassed and looked at your hands. "N-No! It's not like that. We're just really good friends."

Utahime laughed, "Well, as long as it's not that idiot Gojo." You suddenly felt tense, Shoko noticing.

"Lay off Utahime, she can date whoever she wants to!" You laughed sheepishly, giving Shoko a thankful look.