Chapter 33: Winter

Authors note: This story will now divert from the manga, as it will tell the non-canonical events, which span 1 year - leading up to the manga's Shibuya Incident Arc.

Seasons signal change;  as Autumn quickly turned to Fall, Winter came quietly through the night as snow fell upon Tokyo while you were sound asleep

Seasons signal change; as Autumn quickly turned to Fall, Winter came quietly through the night as snow fell upon Tokyo while you were sound asleep.  You had stayed over at Gojo's house last night: a large, fluffy comforter shielded your body from the cold that drifted like fog into the house last night; you peaked your head out of the covers and let out a warm breath; a fog forming when it made contact with the cold air. Your cheeks were slightly pink from the cold; instructing you to return back to your heat source, you dipped your head back into the covers.

Despite how unimaginably cold you were, you looked incredulously at your now fiancé curled up next to you with his torso bare. He hugged your back, sleeping only in his boxer briefs. His legs curled up against yours and his face near the back of your neck, close enough to hear his silent breath of rest. You tried sliding out of his grasp; only to meet with resistance from his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Mmmmyou're going to regret that..." A low voice hummed into your neck, nuzzling it for warmth.

"We have to get up and meet the students soon," You replied, slowly slipped out of his grasp and hearing his morning groan in protest. You took courage to slide one leg out of bed, poking out of the comfort of the covers and placing your bare foot onto the wooden floor. It was freezing.

You yelped as you retreated your leg back into the covers, this time earning a low chuckle from the snowy haired sorcerer. He reached around your sides and pulled you back in his embrace. "See? What did I tell you."

You pouted, turning around to face him. "I didn't know Tokyo got so cold." He opened his eyes, showing his half-lidded lazy pools of blue. Gojo sighed and got up, ruffling his hair as he yawned. He lazily looked at you then placed his feet onto the floor, getting up to walk to the bathroom. His figure disappears and you soon hear the sound of a faucet and a rush of water; you instinctively huddle your body in the covers as you watch him return to the bedroom.

In his half-awake state he leaned over the bed, placing one arm under your shoulders and another on your lower back. "C'mon," he murmured, lifting you from the bed with ease and carrying you to the bathroom. The air was noticeably warmer inside; a large porcelain bathtub was placed in the middle of the room and was filled with hot water. Steam from the water painted the large window panels that once overlooked the forrest canopy. He placed you down on the fuzzy bathmat nearby and walked to the tub. He turned to face you; you admired his sculpted body, noticing the dips between his abs that trailed to his groin.

"Join me." he stripped himself of the rest of his clothes before dipping his feet into the tub. He slid down into the water and sighed, dipping his palms into the water and splashing his face before running his hands through his hair, slicking it back. You blushed as you stripped down, feeling the Six Eye user's full attention on your body. You walked over and dipped your feet into the bathtub. Gojo looked at you as you slide down into the warm water, your body immediately soothed from the ache from the cold. He ushered you to turn around, feeling his arms pull you back to lay on his chest.