Chapter 20: The Ball.

Tsunade pov:

Today's my day, my day of vengeance! Revenge! My daughter will marry that uchiha and take all of the power of their kingdom! No one will stop us!

It was the evening and we were all getting ready, of course i made sure karin was attended to mostly. I bought a expensive frontal wig for this so she better deal with it. In the meantime im going to pay sweet little Sakura a visit.

I barged in the room to see Sakura sitting by the window looking out of it.

"What do you want" she said still looking out the window.

"I just wanted to say we'll be off soon for the ball"

"Okay?" She said smartly.

"Well im sorry you two won't be able to make it"

She looked at me with wide eyes and shocked expression.

"You tw- what are you talking about now?"

"Oh now you're dumb? You're pregnant with a uchiha baby! Too bad you're going to be locked here for the rest of the night"

I walked over to her closet and pulled out every dress and gown she owned and began to tear them to shreds, no way was she going to have the opportunity to ruin this for us! We had to succeed no matter what!

"STOP! Why would you do that!" She yelled.

"Because you're not going to have the chance to ever ruin a opportunity like this for me or my girls! I'll be damned!" I said.

"Have fun step daughter"

I walked out and added a new lock to her door. That'll keep her for sure.

Sakura pov:

I looked at all the scattered torn dresses on my floor, I wasn't even upset the real dress was still under my bed with my shoes, i grabbed a big bag and put all the torn clothes in it and the salvageable ones back inside the closet.

I went to the door and noticed I couldn't even turn the knob, i kept trying but it wouldn't budge.

I ran to my window to see Sayuri and Her sister, Sayuri had on a silver gown with her hair in a updo, but karin, she had in a power pink wig, and a pink gown to match I couldn't see her face but i assume she had green contacts, i looked over at Tsunade who also had on a dark green gown, and her hair in a ugly updo as she looked up at me with a evil smile.

This can't happen i have to get out of here!

I couldn't let her win! I couldn't let her take advantage of sasuke or the uchiha's like that!

I looked into my mirror and looked at my stomach

"I won't let them do it little one" i said as gently rubbed my stomach.

I put on my game face and began to apply makeup to my face, lightly adding foundation to my skin, i added my eyeshadow and my lip gloss and then i added some highlighter something soft! I began tossing my clothes off and pulled out the gown from under my bed and began to put it on. I sat back down and started to curl my hair and let it hang as the curls bounced. I took out the shoe box and placed each shoe on my foot. Now i was dressed

But how the hell do i get out this room.

I went to the door and hoped it would miraculously open but it didn't budge. The ball could be starting any minute and i had to get there. Why did i come
Up with the simplest plan.

I looked out the window and contemplated it but that could lead to the worse thing ever, the loss of my child if i fa the wrong way.

I couldn't even contact anyone i hope Sayuri does something.