Chapter 13: Karin's Scheme

Karin pov:

"So what you're telling me is, mother invited the uchiha's over to set you up with sasuke, but they all turned you down?" Sayuri asked.

"Yup, and everytime that bitch sakura came in, sasuke would look over at her, and i even noticed how his father's face softened, the usual stoic man! I think she met his family" I replied.

"I mean karin, we can't help they love eachother, I don't mind teasing her but it's really not our place to get in between them, you should just let sasuke go, i let naruto go"

Was she really about to go against the grain now??!

"Come on sis this is our chance to catch that bitch red handed"

"Karin what do we gain from this? You're not getting sasuke, so whats the point?"

" listen, if i can't have him no one can, and if she's caught mother would probably lock her away! She's the problem!"

"Here sis" she said handing me a mirror.

"Whats this for?"

"So you can look into it and see the real problem, I won't mess with your plan but I'm also not engaging in it sorry, I'm going to go finish the class, good luck with whatever you have going on" she said walking out.

You know what fine! I don't need that switch out, I'll just hang around sakura for a bit.

Sakura pov:

Once again, I've completed my chores, still waiting for finalization, hinata says it's nearly done.

I plopped on my bed having no clue of what do next. Then suddenly my phone dinged, it was ino inviting all of out the entire gang.

I replied letting her know i would be ready in 20 mins.

I put on a simple white shirt with a pink flower in the middle, and a soft pink skirt and sandals, and my hair in a slick ponytail.

Good thing madam usual is gone with Sayuri around this time.

As i made to the doors, where ino's limo was filled with all the girls, i heard the door shut behind me and i turned around to see karin.

"Im coming along, like it or not" she said walking past me to ino's limo.

I rolled my eyes and followed her.

"Oh hey foreh-" ino started before recognizing karin.

"Um... hey there karin" ino said forcing a smile.

"Hello, i hope you don't mind me coming along, I'm just curious on what my step sister does while out all the time"

Thankfully this time, it actually involves everyone other than me and sasuke.

"Tenten i miss you already" i said leaning into her wiping the imaginary tears.

"I miss you too sakura, but my weapons are selling like hot cakes, King Hiashi loves the business and he even offered me a room in his kingdom to be closer to neji" she said blushing.

"Awww how sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Tsk"

We all turned our heads to where the sound came from and it came from karin.

"You got a problem elmo?" Tenten said raising a eyebrow.

One thing about tenten, she's not afraid to argue and she's damn sure not afraid to fight.

"You know servant there is a problem! No way a low class bitch like you got together with a hyuga! I smell cap"

"Well when i did your laundry i smelled alot of things but hey none of my business, I suppose you enjoy the shit stains your underwear have, and im not a servant anymore, admit you're jealous"