Chapter 4: Rekindled Friendship

Sakura pov:

"INO??!" I said loudly.

"Omg forehead i missed you I haven't seen you since grade school what the hell happened?"

"Well you know my mom died and I already lived so far away from school, so dad pulled me out and began homeschooling me"

"Wow sakura i really missed you, we were best friends!! How about this I'm throwing a royal sleepover with some of my friends and guy friends, you're totally invited and can bring anyone you like!"

"Great but I'll have to get Madam's permission"

"What why? You're royalty too!"

I placed my hand over ino's as she said that because tweedledum and tweedledee didn't completely know my history, only their mother.

"Shhh lets head to my room and talk" i said to ino as she nodded her head. We left both karin and Sayuri completely confused.

As me and ino walked upstairs, i allowed tenten to follow, we snuck pass her dad and madam and quickly made it to my room.

"So sakura, forehead, billboard brow, whatever name floats your boat, why arent you running your kingdom and why are dressed as a servant?" Ino asked.

"My 'step mother' hates the fact that I'm prettier and are royal so she made me a servant to make her girls feel above me. She married my dad after mother's death and gained control over the kingdom, she refuses to live there because no one there respects her. But don't worry, I'll have my kingdom back someday"

Ino nodded her head surely as her eyes met tenten.

"Oh sorry, this is tenten she became my friend as she started working here, although I don't sleep in the servant/ maid quarters tenten is always allowed to hang with me whether the wicked witch likes it or not" i said.

"Hmm forehead you got a boyfriend yet?" Ino asked out the blue causing me to blush.

"W-well not necessarily a boyfriend but i met someone earlier today that i would like to see again" i said.

"And a name?" Ino said raising a eyebrow

"Sasuke uchiha" i said lowly

"WHAT? THE HOTTIE SASUKE UCHIHA?? OMG"

"Calm down ino pig! Or everyone will hear you!"

"How can i calm down he's a hunk! I tried before to hook up with him but it wasn't working so we remained friends, I actually have a guy and my parents approved, he's a prince at the Foundation's Kingdom, he's an artist and his name is Sai, i met him when my family hired him to paint our family portrait."

"Wow ino im impressed!" I said smiling.

"So how did the Sakura haruno get sasuke uchiha hmm?"

"Well it was an accident really, I bumped into him, and afterwards we sort of hit it off, say will he be one of the guys at this royal sleepover?"

"Hmm why you want to know?" She asked playfully.

I felf heat rise in my cheeks, and i waved my hands infront indicating it was just a question.

"I-its not like that pig i was just curious!"

Ino started laughing hysterically as tenten chuckled behind me.

"Its okay forehead, he'll be there, don't stress it, I'll make sure you guys are together to get to talk and maybe more" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes playfully because i liked the sound of that.

"So why are you here? Madam said you guys had something important to talk about"