Part 11: Dinner with the Uchiha's

Sasuke pov:

I received a message from Sakura it was two attachments, showing me two documents, when i read over the pictures, a smile grazed my lips, this proves that everything will fall into place tonight, it was a hour until she was to arrive so i let my tailor dress me and prep me until the time being.

I also made sure my chef fixed a serving of strawberry shortcake for desert, she told me it was her favorite so she shall get what she please.

"Young master, 30 mins until dinner, everything is prepared accordingly" a maid came and told me.

"Alright I'll be down shortly"

I crossed my fingers praying everything will go as planned.

Sakura pov:

"Forehead you look amazing, this dress is so beautiful on you, its not too short or too long its ruffles flare out perfectly and your makeup it is gorgeous! I wish i had your skin! And your hair curled to perfection by muah, The two neat braids! You look beautiful my darling forehead." Ino said being dramatic.

"Thank you ino pig" i said smiling.

"Oh look at the time, its 30 mins till, lets get you in that limo!"

I walked with ino down to the door as she relayed the message that she wants me taken to uchiha kingdom to her limo driver.

He gave her a simple nod and opened the door for me.

"Thanks ino, I'll talk to you later!"

"Good luck forehead tell me all the details later!"

She waved and went back inside her castle.

Here i come uchiha's.

Sasuke pov:

I checked my watch, and it was now time, any moment now a limo should be pulling up and she should be coming in.

And as if my mind was read, a guard told me she was outside and I gestured for them to bring her to me.

I stood infront of the doors waiting for Sakura and when the doors opened there she was .

As usual a soft pink dress, which is an amazing color on her, her long hair braided and curled, she had a little more makeup on but it was so soft it fit her just right.

"Good evening pinky"

"Good evening sasuke"

I extended my arm, and she gladly took it with a smile on her face and blush evident.

As we started walking i felt her hold tighten.

"Calm down pinky, everything will be alright"

With my calm words her hold loosened a bit and we made it to the dining area where my family was now sitting waiting to meet the girl who stole my heart.

Once we were in front of everyone I introduced her.

"Family, this is my girlfriend Sakura"

"Hello everyone it's pleasant being here today" she said curtsying.

My mother lit up with glee and couldn't contain herself and got up and quickly embraced sakura.

"Oh my god, dear you are drop dead gorgeous, it's so nice to finally meet the person who's grabbed my baby sasucakes attention, you are beautiful"

I grunted at the nickname my mother used, she hasn't called me that since i was a kid, why now.

"Oh sasuke stop that grunting." Mother said playfully slapping my arm.