Chapter 15: Confrontation

Sakura pov:

After everyone left the restaurant, shikamaru called the manager and told him to not mention the entire scheme, and was offered a free pass to their next event or ball. The girls dropped me off at Hokage Castle while Madam and Karin were getting ready to leave.

As i walked in they both shot daggers at me. I ignored it until a hand harshly grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I said turning around

"Sakura, why did sasuke stand karin up on their date?"

Did they suspect me? Seriously..

"What are you talking about? I haven't seen karin since she joined me and the others yesterday how would i know? I didn't even know she had a date with him"

"But he was with us at the lake!" Karin yelled.

"Yes he was... then when we went to the movie, he left afterwards and we all stayed at ino's no one knew what sasuke was doing, i guess he had a date"

"How do you feel about that? Sakura" madam asked me

" what should i feel? What are you getting at?" I asked yanking my hand out of her grip

" I believe you know Sakura"

"If you're implying me and sasuke have something going you're wrong, now I'll be heading upstairs"

Just as i turned around, i heard the doors shut, and i looked down at my phone and received a text from hinata telling me the finalization is complete.

I jumped for glee, as i quickly called ino's limo driver to pick me up and take me to sasuke's, he had to see this and also his family.

This was going to be great.

Karin pov:

"Can he hurry the hell up, i know the uchiha's castle isn't that damn far"

"Calm down we'll get to the bottom of this, and when we do it'll be hell to pay"

Me and mother arrived at the uchiha's castle being let in by the guards.

I slammed the door to the limo and walked to the entrance behind mother.

We waited at the entrance inside their castle which was beautiful by the way, far more elegant and fancier than ours.

"Lady senju follow me this way"

We did and walked into a room, where the same five people were sitting.

I stomped over to the empty couch and glared at sasuke as mother began to speak.

"I dont know what type of jokes or pranks you uchiha's  are trying to pull sending your douche bag of a son to my castle asking my daughter on a date then coming in with another female! Explain"

"Excuse me but I'm going to ask you to lower your voice this isn't that supposed castle of yours, and sasuke has done no such thing, he's been out with his friends and came home last night and was home all day"

"BULLSHIT" i said screaming.

"KARIN HUSH" mother said.

"Ma'am, I didn't ask her on any date, are you lying on me?"

"So you didn't come to my home this morning and take my daughter somewhere? We're just lying?" Mother said.

"No ma'am, I don't appreciate you accusing me of such behavior"

"YOU LIAR, YOU TOOK ME TO THAT HORRIBLE RESTAURANT I ASKED FOR TEA AND GOT A SPRITE, I ASKED FOR WELL DONE AND GOT MEDIUM RARE HIS WIFE HAD THE BABY AND THE DOG TOOK THE FOOD" i screamed