23

Mattsun and I decided to hang out today. I was really looking forward to it but I also needed to find out what exactly Hinata told him. Sure, I knew a bit of it from reading Mattsuns thoughts but I still needed to know the rest. I couldn't risk Mattsun finding out. 

So after we hung out a bit, I decided to ask him. "Hey Mattsun, what were you and Hinata talking about a few days ago?" I asked. "Nothing much, he just told me that he didn't move away and just helped a friend's mother," Mattsun explained. This wasn't really useful but his thoughts told me everything I needed to know. 

I can't tell Makki that Hinata said that he keeps something big from me nor that I want to find out what it is. Sure, Hinata could lie but I don't think he did. Makki's reaction and this now proves it. Does he really lie all the time or did Hinata just say that? I thought Makki was the most honest person I know but I guess I was wrong. And what did Hinata mean with him and Makki being able to read people? I knew that Makki could put himself in others' shoes well but I felt like Hinata was implying something when he said that. Hinata said it as if Makki and he could read minds or something like that. But that was impossible. How would someone be able to read thoughts anyway? Makki is probably just somebody who could empathize easily. I would think about it all later though. Now, I wanted to spend time with Makki. 

After I heard all of that, I was shocked. Mattsun basically knew. Sure, he was still in denial but he would figure it out if I wasn't extremely careful. I really needed to talk to Hinata. He was ruining everything again. 

"Oh, okay. Well, let's do something else now," I suggested. "Sure. What do you want to do?" Mattsun asked. "I don't really care. Let's talk about something. Wait, let's talk about how Oikawa and Suga are totally in love with each other," I said. "Oh my god, yes. They love each other so much, yet, they are too oblivious to notice," Mattsun responded. "Should we do something about that?" I asked. "Nah, it's really funny to watch them," Mattsun replied. "True," I agreed. "Yeah," Mattsun said. "Well, do you perhaps like someone?" I asked. Mattsun's expression immediately changed. He did. 

Somehow the thought that Mattsun had a crush made me sad. Was it because we wouldn't be as close as we were now when he was in a relationship or was it because I liked him? No matter what I felt for him, I wanted to know who the lucky person was. "Who is the lucky guy?" I asked. "I'm not telling you," he responded, blushing. I knew it wasn't right but I wanted to know who he fell for so I read his thoughts. What I didn't expect was that he liked me. Mattsun liked me. A lot. 

But what should I do now? I knew that I didn't want to hurt him but did I actually return his feelings? I knew that he meant a lot to me and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but was that love? I would need to find out. And even though it was selfish, I wanted to use Mattsun for it. I would just confess. That way, we would date and Mattsun would be happy that he got together with his crush while I could figure out my feelings. I didn't have a better option, did I?

"Okay then I'm not telling you who I like either," I said. "So, you like someone too?" Mattsun asked me. "I do," I replied. "Please tell me. I'll tell you when you tell me," Mattsun responded. "Okay. If you guess who it is, I'll confess to him and if you don't, you'll tell me the name of your crush and confess," I said. "Deal," Mattsun replied. "Deal," I responded. 

"Okay first question, do I know him?" he asked. "You do," I replied. "Is he a friend?" Mattsun asked. "He is," I responded. "Does he work at the coffee shop?" Mattsun asked. "He does," I answered. "I think I know who you like," Mattsun said. "I sure hope you do," I replied. "Well, it's not Suga and not Daichi and you don't know any of the other employees there so I would guess you like me," Mattsun stated. "You are correct," I responded. "Wait, really?" Mattsun asked. "Yes. You are my Crush," I said. "Wow, I didn't think you would actually like me back," Mattsun stated. "Well, I do and you just told me that you like me too so I think I can ask you to be my boyfriend," I replied. "You can and I would love to be your boyfriend," Mattsun said. 

"Can I kiss you then?" I asked. "Yes, please do," Mattsun responded. I then kissed him and the moment his lips touched mine, everything else disappeared. For the first time, everything was quiet. There was not a single voice in my head. "Wow," I said when we let go. "I didn't know I was that good at kissing," Mattsun joked. "You are," I said before kissing him again. Now that the complete silence wasn't something new anymore, I could concentrate on the kiss. It was amazing. Mattsun really was a good kisser. 

We kissed for a while before we let go and just cuddled and talked. All the time, my stomach was filled with butterflies. I think I really do love him.