13

I was sitting in the coffee shop as usual when I saw someone familiar enter. A first I didn't believe it but when I heard the familiar voice talking to me or more thinking things to communicate with me I was sure that it was him.

"Hello, Hanamaki-san," he greeted me and I almost punished him. He knew that I hated it when someone called me that. "Don't be so mean, Hanamaki-san. What did I ever do to upset you?" he asked. He knew what he did. He almost told everybody our secret. I knew that he did it by accident and just because he was in love with Oikawa, still it sucked. And then he just left and I had to deal with everything on my own. But why was he back now?

"But, for real, Makki, I can call you that, right? We have a problem and I need to talk to you about it, now," he said and I coudln't help but hear the panic in his voice. He then sat down next to me. Oikawa wasn't here yet so it woudn't be weird when we both communicated through reading each others thoughs.

What are you doing here

I am here because I wanted to visit an old friend, you

I knew that he was lying. He was really good at it. He only thought what he wanted me to hear but with time I would figure everything out. He wasn't that good at lying.

Sure.

Okay fine, you would find out eventually either way. There is a hunter hunting me or rather mind readers.

Hunter? There haven't been any for years

I know, okay? I don't know why they follow me but they want something from me and they don't like mindreaders

Why didn't you read their thoughts?

I was under pressure, okay? I can't think straight when I'm under pressure. Not that I've been straight in the first place.

Funny. Anyway, we need to be careful. My dad told me that he got hunted my one and that's why we moved here. Then he left and I haven't heard of him since then.

I know. That's why I went here as well. I want to submerge so I'll be here for a while. I hope you won't mind.

I will but I know that I won't be able to change it so what can I do?

Nothing.