7

After I told Oikawa about my 'Crush', he always tried to find an opportunity for me to talk to Mattsun. He didn't succeed because he put his own desire to talk to Suga over his will to set me up with Mattsun. I was glad but also sad. I knew that I wanted to talk to Mattsun and spend time with him but I was sure I wouldn't ask him that. I wasn't that good at talking to other people. Kind of ironic because I always knew what they expected me to answer and what they meant. 

But, of course, Oikawa worked out another plan. We would just order another coffee after about 90 minutes. In this way, Oikawa could flirt with Suga at the beginning while I could talk to Mattsun in the second half. Now, it was only in Oikawa's head but I knew that he would find a way to make it happen as soon as possible and I was actually looking forward to it. 

What I didn't expect was that this day would be today. I got used to ignoring the voices if I was near Mattsun so I only realized Oikawa's plan when it was already too late, "Come on, let's get some Coffee. I need more caffeine and you do too". I just sighed. I couldn't do anything against his will. 

I just ordered the coffees, Mattsun as nice as the first time I talked to him and he already knew what we would take. We were pretty basic and always drank the same things. 

This went on for days and to Oikawa's and also my misfortune, Mattsun never tried to make any move on me. As I went into his mind, to check why he didn't do it, I was surprised. He thought about it but didn't do it because he considered it rude. He thought it would b weird and because it wasn't part of his job, he didn't do it. I also realized that nothing could change his mind at that he would go on with it if I made the first move. 

I didn't know if I should do it though. I was a coward after all.