14

I was still talking to Hinata when Mattsun entered the shop. I could hear Hinata gasp next to me and I knew that he experienced the comforting silence as well. Fuck. He wasn't supposed to know about Mattsun. He would just ruin everything again. I didn't want to move. I couldn't possibly go back to my noisy past. But I couldn't possibly let Mattsun find out about my power nor about his. He would think that I only became friends with him because of his power which wasn't incorrect, yet, I didn't want him to know. He would leave me and I would definitely miss him. Not only because of his power but also because of him as a person. He was really kind, funny and just an amazing person. I would still want to be friends with him even if he didn't have his power. But would he understand? 

Are you done declaring your love to this guy or can we please talk about our problem? And don't worry, I won't take what's taken although I'll definitely try to be friends with him. I want peace from time to time as well but don't worry, he's not my type anyway so you can have him all to you and I won't tell him, I'm not that stupid anymore. 

This statement made me blush. Why? I had no idea but I was just happy that Hinata wouldn't tell Mattsun. 

Thank you. 

Of course. I want a peaceful life as well so why would I ruin it. Back then I made a mistake and I ran away but I learned from my mistakes so please forgive me. 

I'll see. 

I know that you need your time but please just consider.

Sure. 

Thank you. But back to the topic. Please be careful and text me when you find out something. 

Sure. 

Okay by now. 

And with that Hinata left me alone in the Café. 

Who was this person with Makki? Are they a friend of him? I've never seen them here before but it isn't my business. Maybe Makki will tell me later but right now I have to start with my shift.