19

Usually, Hinata would be in the coffee shop every day but he hasn't been here since Tuesday. Even though I wanted to tell myself that he just moved, I knew better. I knew that something happened and that he most probably got captured by the hunter. But he wasn't a child, he would be able to escape on his own. Besides, he could read the guy's thoughts. I wanted to forget about Hinata and focus on whatever happened between Mattsun and me but I couldn't. I knew that Hinata needed help but I also didn't want to help him. I knew it was the right thing to do and that my father would have done the same but I really hated Hinata. Back then, he almost told everyone our secret but the worst part was that someone actually found out which resulted in me and Oikawa almost getting killed. It was Hinata's fault Oikawa was traumatized even though Oikawa didn't know this. I knew that it wasn't Hinata's intent to but we still almost died. 

"What are you thinking about?" Mattsun asked me. He and I sat in the coffee shop together and drank who would have guessed, coffee. "I just didn't see Hinata in a while and I'm kind of worried about him," I responded. "I thought you didn't like the guy?" Mattsun asked. "I don't, I actually hate him but I still worry about him, you know?" I responded. "Ah okay. You guys were friends before and then he messed up and now you hate him but you still care for him," Mattsun asked. How did he know? I thought he wasn't good at reading people? He told me or rather thought he wasn't. "That's actually exactly what happened," I said. Mattsun seemed surprised so he really just guessed. "If you want to, you-" Mattsun started but I interrupted him. I knew what he was about to say anyway. "I will if I want to but it's been a while so I'm kinda over it, I just can't forgive him," I said. "Okay," Mattsun replied. 

We then talked or rather laughed about The Vampire Diaries. Don't get me wrong, the show is okay but Mattsun and I liked to make fun of it, especially of characters like Elena. Who could blame us? Elena was Elena. We also decided to watch it together someday. 

Sadly, he had to go home but we would spend some more time together tomorrow. I was really looking forward to talking to him again. Before I would always look forward to the silence but now I was looking forward to interacting with him. Maybe Oikawa was right and I really got attached to him.