4

After he went out, I drank some of the Coffee just to realize that it helped as well. It numbed the voices for a bit. Not very much but it was calmer than usual. I assumed that he made the Coffee. 

Oikawa and I stayed in the shop for a while until Oikawa finally decided to go home. He continued talking about this one guy. His mind revolved around him as well. It sucked. I didn't want to know the different shades of grey his hair had. I was more interested in this guy who blocked my mindreading abilities and engulfed me into a cloud of silence every time he was around me. 

We came to the Café every day after school. I could find out that his shifts were every week-day from 14:45 until 16:45. It was a side job after all. Two hours of silence were more than I ever imagined but I noticed myself getting addicted to it. Every time he went out of the door, I frowned. I tried not to because Oikawa saw almost everything but it didn't work. He immediately found out the reason for my frown and, of course, teased me with it. "If you don't quiet down, I'll tell the cute barista that you like him", I threatened. Oikawa immediately shut up. He was a coward after all. 

I could live like that. I really liked the job. Besides the girls that tried flirting with me every now and then, it was perfect. Sure, there were some douché bags but they didn't bother much. I would love to work more but my teachers gave me a lot of homework. My coworkers were really nice and my bosses were two really nice men. I think they're together. I didn't want to ask them, it would've been weird. 

What bothered me was my grey-haired co-worker, Suga, how his name-tag said, always flirted with this brunette who came to this Café with his pink-haired friend every day. But that wasn't even the worst part. He always told me about it afterwards. I didn't want to know how perfect this brunette was. He was a bit annoying if you ask me. I found his cute friend more interesting.