8

We went to the coffee shop for the next days as well but Mattsun never tried to make a move on me. I knew he would never do. It was kind of sad because I had to do it instead in order to be friends with him. I really wanted to experience more of this silence but I couldn't without him.

Oikawa tried to convince me to make the first move because he wouldn't make one at his favourite barista. Suga and Mattsun were friends and if I and Mattsun became friends, I could ask him after Suga's number to give it to Oikawa. He really was a coward but so was I. 

Yet, I decided to do it. I knew that Mattsun wouldn't 'reject' me. 

So when we ordered our second coffee today, I gave him not only the money but also a piece of paper with my number on it. I didn't know what else to do. 

He first didn't realize it and almost put it in the cash register but thanks to Suga, he realized it. I knew that he was blushing due to me reading Suga's thoughts. 

I quickly switched to Mattsuns thoughts, I needed to know how he reacted. I knew that he rejected all the girls so maybe he would reject me as well although this wasn't necessarily meant in a romantic way. 

So he did want to talk to me besides the coffee shop. Should I have made the first move? I think he got a little bit annoyed with my behaviour but it would be weird if I gave my number to random people. He isn't that random, yet, I don't know him. I'll text him after I finished my shift. 

I was happy he wanted to text me later and didn't think it was weird of me to do it. For the first time, I was looking forward to the end of Mattsun's shift. 

I didn't tell Oikawa because I wanted him to make a move as well but I didn't know if he would. I was pretty sure he would find out before. But it would annoy him and I really wanted to do that right now. 

Hi, are you the cute guy from the Coffeeshop who gave me his number?

I don't know if I'm cute but yes, I'm the pink-haired dude

okay haha, I just arrived home so we could get to know each other a bit

that sounds great!

And so we did. We texted a lot and I discovered that he was one of those people who were always right on time and really polite and much, much more about him. I knew some of the things he told me because I sometimes looked through his thoughts. I didn't know a lot though. He barely thought of something different while working. He really was different from other people. 

What I didn't realize at first was that I while texting him, didn't hear the voices. It could be because of his gift but it probably was because I got too distracted and just forgot about them. Either way, I liked it.