"Hyunjin..."

"We're sorry" Sooyoung speak up and look at Heejin and Hyunjin. Heejin smiled at her but Hyunjin didn't even glance at her.

"Are you hungry?" Hyunjin asked and Heejin sighed. She's being stubborn. Hyunjin gets up and went to find Heejin's favorite snacks.

"We fucked up" Hyejoo said

"I'll talk to her" Heejin said and followed Hyunjin.

After some minutes, they heard sobs that they don't hear so often, it Hyunjin's sobs.

"What will I do now, Heejin-ah? You know I can't go on without you" they heard Hyunjin said and their eyes starts to water again.

Haseul who's staring at Sooyoung who's trying to act tough, opened her arms for her childhood friend.

"Come here" she said but Sooyoung didn't budge.

"Come here and cry on my shoulders" Haseul repeated and Sooyoung came rushing to her arms. The strong front that she put up collapsed as she cries on Haseul's shoulder.

Jiwoo just watch there, she's scared to hold Sooyoung or anyone of them. She doesn't want them to be like her.

"Jiwoo" Sooyoung mumbled and cry harder.

"We'll sort things out, Soo" Haseul said and pats the girl's back.

Yeojin left the scene as she can't handle it. The strongest unnies are crying and she doesn't know if they're still gonna survive.

She stopped in front of the bathroom's door and notice something written on the tiled floor.

'Izone was here' it is written using a blood that is now dried.

"Unn-" she was cutted off when the door burst open and a zombie appear in front of her.

"Jin-ah!" a hand grab her before the zombie can even reach her. Hyejoo slammed a bat onto the zombie's head making it fall on the ground.

"Are you guys okay?" Kahei went running to them

"Wha... What is this?" she mumbled

"Izone was here..." she read and a paper beside it caught her attention. She opened it and her eyes widened a bit.

"Guys gather up!"

"What's that?" Chaewon asked.

"Apparently JJ Pharmaceutical is the one who's responsible for this whole situation" Kahei said and passed the paper to Jungeun.

"There's an antidote there" Jungeun said, her eyes still on the printed article.

Sooyoung took Jiwoo's hand and squeeze it lightly. There's still a hope.

"We're going to get that antidote" Hyunjin and Sooyoung said in chorus and the younger quickly look away.

"Yes, we will, don't worry" Kahei said and look at Jungeun, waiting for the latter to talk again.

"We will be needing a vehicle to go there you guys" Jungeun said and Hyunjin looked at her.

"The school bus" she said

"The school bus??"

"There's a school bus outside. Maybe we can still use it, we will all fit there" Jungeun said and Heejin and Jiwoo stepped back a bit.

They look at each other and nod before Heejin speaks, "Just leave us here"

"No-" Heejin interrupted Hyunjin

"Don't be hardheaded, Kim Hyunjin. Listen to me even just once. I want you guys to live. I want you to live" Heejin said with a firm tone.

"I won't leave you guys here"

"Hyunjin-"

"I'm with Hyunjin, we're not leaving the two of you here. We're gonna get the antidote and make you guys human again. We're all gonna live together. No one left behind" Haseul said

"Unnie's right-" Yerim cut her sentence when Heejin dropped on the floor. The girl's skin is so pale and her veins starting to show up.

"Heejin-"

"Hyun" Hyejoo grab Hyunjin's wrist to stop her.

"Heejinnie" Jiwoo knelt down and check up on the younger girl.

"I can feel it, unnie" Heejin said with shaky voice

"Their smell is so strong" Heejin turn her head the other way but she can still smell them.

"Heejin-ah" Hyunjin's voice is ringing in her head as she try to fight the side effects she's feeling.

"Heekki" there are three people trying to stop Hyunjin to get close to Heejin.

"Hyunjin" Jinsoul hold the younger tighter

"I'm just gonna cover her mouth, guys, come on" Hyunjin plead

"Let Jungeun do it"

Jungeun quickly move and get a piece of cloth.

"Open up, Heej" the girl said and Heejin obliged while trying to ignore Jungeun's human smell.

"Bite" Heejin bite the piece of cloth and Jungeun tie it securely around the back of the girl's head.

"We need to hurry up" Sooyoung said while looking at Jiwoo who's slowly turning pale.

Hyejoo let go of her sister and start removing the barricade blocking the door with the help of Yeojin, Yerim and Chaewon.

"Can you still hold it?" Sooyoung asked Jiwoo and the latter just nods and give her girlfriend a smile.

She'll hold on as long as she can for them, for her friends, her family.