5021-5040 Rong Yun

Start from the beginning

Chapter 5025 Mysterious Man 8

  Sure enough, Master Rong Yun coughed and patted Su Luo's little hand: "Okay, if you like it, you can use it first, but you can talk about it, and wait for your strength to come up. , Come and take this test again."

  "Wow! Long live Master!" Su Luo put his arms around Master Rong Yun's neck and smiled happily!

  Master Rong Yun slapped her little head angrily: "Long live your master, he is dead early."

  Su Luo thought, oh so, suddenly she laughed.

  Master Rong Yun couldn't help her.

  He didn't even notice that when he looked at this girl, although his face was stern and pretending to be serious, but the petting eyes in his eyes, he could hardly wait to send the best things in the world to the little girl.

  "Then these infected zombies...Master, there are so many zombies. My mental strength is simply not enough. If I go out, I will definitely lie in bed for a long, long time... Master..." Master Rong Yun's wide sleeves were shaken.

  Master Rong Yun has spent countless years in the cold, have you ever seen such a little girl who can act like a baby? In the end, he had no choice but to say: "Forget it, I have to take the exam next time."

  So, the legendary Master Rong Yun, who is so cold and alienated and inaccessible... It really is what Su Luo said!

  At this moment, no one knows, everyone off the screen is already dumbfounded!

  Rong, Yun, Da, and Shi!

  Although I have heard that Su Luo's master is Master Rong Yun, seeing it with my own eyes is another matter.

  Although I knew that Grandmaster Rong Yun was good to Su Luo, he was spoiled to such an extent...that's really, really...just like dreaming!

  Master Rong Yun, what a legendary man? Isn't it as inaccessible as the indifference and alienation from the gods in the legend? Why did Su Luo promise whatever he said coquettishly while shaking his sleeves? This is too... mortal, right?

  To say that this is not Master Rong Yun...hehe, who believes it? The mysterious man in black was wiped out with one move and two moves. It must be Master Rong Yun.

  The four imperial pharmacists are very fortunate. Fortunately, they took Su Luo early, and they held Su Luo early, otherwise Master Rong Yun would be unhappy, and the pharmacist guild would be...

  you know, the time when Master Rong Yun appeared. , But earlier than the time when the Alchemist Guild appeared, what does this mean? Thinking about it, I feel terrible!

  Having such a powerful master really makes people all kinds of envy and hatred.

  What should I do if I want the Magic Shadow Needle but my strength is not up to it? It's okay. Master Ren went out, waved his hand to kill the big boss, then waved his hand and said, "You can use the reward items first. As for this assessment, wait until you have enough strength to take the test... How can there be such a thing? This is too unfair, right? How can a master spoil the apprentice to this level?

  But by the way... it was the coldest Master Rong Yun who did this.

  Master Rong Yun loves to pet young apprentices, who dares to hum more? Was it not fast enough?

  Although Master Rong Yun has disappeared for hundreds of thousands of years, no one can offend his once prestigious reputation.

  The four imperial pharmacists are still a little psychologically prepared after all, so the shock returns to the shock, but it is still within the range that can be tolerated.

  But Nangong Jiayi...

  Su Luo really scared her future sister-in- law this time.

  Nangong Jiayi's whole body was struck by lightning, stuck there like a wooden stake, motionless.

  Her body stood still, and her mind was similarly wooden.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 5026 Mysterious Person 9 (Supplement 8)

  Master Rong Yun...Master

  Rong Yun...

  That's Master Rong Yun...

  and Master Rong Yun who still spoils Su Luo so much...

  In her impression, Master Rong Yun is the kind of high above, as far as the clouds, can be viewed from a distance and can not be played with, and belongs to the kind of fairy-like figure in the legend.

  However, I suddenly told her that Su Luo, whom she had always despised before, was the little apprentice who was spoiled by the goddess in her palm... This shock was too great, and Nangong Jiayi really couldn't bear it!

  On the screen, Su Luo didn't know that the appearance of the beautiful master would bring such a big shock to the people outside. She knew that the opportunity was rare, so she took the time to ask Master: "Master, where is my mother?"

  Su Luo's mother? Who is that? People outside the screen are full of question marks.

  Master Rong Yun waved his sleeves, and everyone felt that the screen that could be seen in high-definition crashed, turned into a little snowflake, and finally turned black...

  Everyone looked at each other... Master Rong Yun knew everything, it was terrible!

  Su Luo only thought that she couldn't see or hear from the outside of the examination of the imperial pharmacist, so she didn't know that she was seen by them, and she didn't know that Master Rong Yun waved her sleeve, which cut off the link to the screen.

  She pulled Master Rong Yun: "Master, where is my mother, where is my mother." The

  two masters and disciples sat on the roof of the tallest building in Sky Tribulation City. Below are zombies walking aimlessly, and the whole city is enveloped In a kind of despair of doomsday.

  But this kind of despair could not affect Su Luo's mood.

  Su Luo pulled Master Rong Yun's sleeves, just not letting him go.

  Master Rong Yun looked at the little apprentice helplessly, looking at her slap-big face, her eyes were full of curiosity, Master Rong Yun who had originally wanted to leave had to stop, and he was still being Su Luo. A tugged, tugged and sat down with Su Luo.

  The back is the afterglow of the setting sun, and the sky is full of colorful clouds.

  Su Luo and Master Rong Yun sat on the high roof, their legs hanging down freely.

  "What do you want to know?" Grand Master Rong Yun hummed angrily.

  In this virtual Heavenly Tribulation City, Heavenly Dao is not easy to happen.

  "Master, what the hell is going on? I'm getting more and more confused now." Su Luo remembered the things that Grandpa Haihuang had said, so he asked Master with all his brains, "My father is the Great Emperor? "

  Master Rong Yun's expression was slightly narrowed, his eyes half-squinted, and a cold light burst into his eyes.

  Su Luo was a little creepy stared at by this cold light.

  She only felt that the surrounding temperature had dropped to freezing point, and she was shivering when it was cold.

  Su Luo originally thought it was her illusion, but when she saw that all the zombies below were frozen into cones from the corner of her eye, she knew that the master's main cold was not against her.

  Su Luo's big black and white eyes looked at his master pitifully, took his hand, and shook it gently, with a weak voice: "Master..." Master

  Rong Yun glanced at Su Luo madly. He slapped her little hand away: "The little girl's house has a seated statue, so I have to

  learn etiquette when I look back." Learn etiquette? What kind of salute? Su Luo was really about to collapse, so she quickly changed the subject: "Master, let's talk about it, what was going on back then? I am completely confused now in the

  clouds and mists?" Master Rong Yun looked at the sky: "It's getting late. Although this is a virtual world, it is hard to guarantee that he will find out... You just have to remember--"

  (End of this chapter)