5021-5040 Rong Yun

Start from the beginning

  Chapter 5023 Mysterious man 6

  No one knows who he is.

  However, everyone knows that he is very powerful.

  Su Luo's eyes were half-squinted, staring at him for an instant.

  From the man in black, Su Luo could feel a sense of awe and fear.

  That is not a force she can resist.

  really!

  I saw the man in black waved his hand.

  "Papa Papa!"

  Su Luo turned her head, but saw that the group of mercenary groups behind her protecting her, in the wave of the man in black, there seemed to be a bomb in his body.

  There was smoke and blood spraying on them, and they all fell down like convulsions.

  There were a large number of mercenaries to protect Su Luo, but when the black-clothed man waved his hands, they died out.

  Su Luo: "..."

  She couldn't recover for a long time.

  The strength of the man in black... is terrifying!

  This is not something she can deal with.

  But the question is, is it really that difficult for the elite version of the Royal Alchemist? This is an impossible task at all!

  Su Luo looked at the Miaoying Divine Needle in her hand reluctantly, and it seemed that she couldn't take it out...The

  disparity in strength was so great that Su Luo herself was desperate, let alone someone outside the screen. .

  "Come out, come out...When the strength is stronger, come in for the assessment." The vice president sighed.

  However, Su Luo stood motionless and stared at the man in black stubbornly!

  Who is this person? What does he want to do?

  Su Luo's eyes were half-squinted, and she clearly saw the man in black raising her left hand. Is this going to destroy her together?

  Su Luo saw a dazzling halo emanating from the left hand of the man in black.

  An unprecedented heavy blow was sent from the left hand of the man in black and flew towards Su Luo.

  In Su Luo's eyes, he could clearly see that the shock wave was getting closer and closer to her...

  This shock wave, carrying the power of the thunderbolt, rushed in!

  Su Luo closed his eyes in despair.

  Lost...

  If it were only to lose, Su Luo would not be so desperate.

  Now Su Luo realized that the problem was that if he wanted to test the elite version of the imperial alchemist, he had to defeat the man in black, but defeat the mysterious man in black... Su Luo shook her head, she felt that until she graduated from the Imperial Academy That day, neither will be the opponent of the mysterious man in black.

  That Nangong Meteor... Su Luo's expression was dim.

  This time, she was really going to

  break her promise... The moment Su Luo closed her eyes, deep despair appeared in everyone's eyes.

  They thought the same thing as Su Luo. The appearance of this mysterious man in black was the biggest opponent in this assessment. At this stage, Su Luo couldn't resist him at all.

  Then only...completely lose.

  Seeing that terrifying shock wave hit Su Luo, although they knew it was in a virtual illusion, everyone still couldn't bear to look at it, and they all turned their faces away.

  Afterwards!

  Everyone heard a loud rumbling noise.

  Alas, it's finally over...

  Everyone looked up at the screen.

  what! ! !

  Why is Su Luo still alive on the screen? Isn't the loud noise just now caused by the shock wave that hit her body?

  Everyone opened their eyes wide, and their eyes were full of doubts!

  Even Su Luo herself was puzzled.

  For a moment, she thought she was going to be smashed to death, and even she was mentally prepared to be smashed to death.

  However, when she opened her eyes, she found that it was not her who was smashed, but the man in black.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5024 Mysterious man 7

  Because, I don't know when a holy white robe man appeared on the wall.

  The white-robed man and the mysterious black-robed man became a battle.

  It can't be said that the battle has become a group, because the white-robed people obviously have the upper hand.

  Just as the original mysterious man in black waved his hand and a lot of mercenaries fell all over, the same scene was in front of him.

  As soon as the white-robed man waved his hand, the mysterious black-clothed man was beaten into flight.

  The white-robed man gently waved his sleeves again, and the black-robed man was directly beaten to pieces.

  Su Luo looked at this scene in amazement, and was shocked by this shocking scene for a long time to return to God.

  The strength of this white-robed man is too...Is he the master of this continent? So strong?

  Because of the distance, Su Luo couldn't see the appearance of the white-robed man, but Su Luo always felt that the white-robed man was very familiar...After the

  white-robed man had cleaned up the mysterious black man who made Su Luo desperate, he handed over with both hands. Later, he waved to Su Luo indifferently.

  Su Luo almost recognized who he was at this moment!

  Her whole heart was going to jump out of excitement!

  No... Really that person, right?

  Su Luo walked two steps quickly, accelerated again, and finally even moved in front of the white-robed man by teleporting!

  Peerless face, transcendent temperament, holy as immortal, gentle and elegant...

  His deep and beautiful dark eyes, like the brightest stars in the night sky, stared at Su Luo for an instant.

  "Master!" Su Luo rushed directly, hugged him tightly, crying!

  Like a child away from home, he finally had the sense of security supported by his elders, making Su Luo excited and uncontrollable.

  The person here is indeed Master Rong Yun.

  It's been a long time since Biluo's departure on the mainland.

  At this moment, a person like Master Rong Yun who is indifferent and transcendent was slightly moved.

  Slender fingers patted Su Luo's head, quietly soothing.

  Su Luo held Master's thin waist and kept shouting: "Master...Master...Master..." Master

  Rong Yun was amused, and patted the little apprentice's head anger: "It's still young." Did you cry when you saw the master?"

  "I haven't seen the master for a long time, and suddenly I feel wronged..." Su Luo stopped crying and looked at Master Rong Yun with tears, "Master is here this time, isn't it?

  Are you gone?" "What did you say?" Master Rong Yun looked at the silly apprentice in front of him with an angry look.

  "Uh..." Su Luo also realized that he had asked a silly question, "Then this wonderful shadow needle..."

  Su Luo didn't know what to do now.

  Logically speaking, the man in black was killed by the master, so would this be counted on her?

  Master Rong Yun's beautiful face was always cold and indifferent, but in front of Su Luo, the corners of his mouth always raised a slight arc, which even he himself did not notice.

  With his hands folded behind him, he glanced at Su Luo slowly, "I really want this set of Magic Shadow Needle?"

  Su Luo said, "Of course, I can wait for this Magic Needle to save my life."

  Master Rong Yun was out of anger. The little apprentice's forehead, pretending to be serious and stern: "Save others, don't lose your own life."

  "Yes, yes, what the master taught is, Master, this wonderful shadow needle ..." Su Luo shook Master Rong Yun's sleeves, like a coquettish little girl.

  In front of the master, wherever she needs a high degree of indifference, just behave like a baby, don't look at the coldness of the master, you can eat this set.

  (End of this chapter)